The customer identification number on your electricity statement may be difficult to detect. With the help of a sample bill on Paytm, you may obtain your customer identification number.
Here are the methods to get your customer identification number so you can check your bill amount or pay a bill on Paytm:
- Go to the Electricity Bill Payment page in Paytm’s mobile application.
- Click on ‘electricity board’ after selecting your state.
- Fill out the form on the left side of the screen, then click ‘View Sample Bill’ next to the customer identification number area to see a sample bill.
- On the sample bill, the location of the customer identification number is emphasized.
- Check any of your prior bills for your customer identification number.
- Click ‘Proceed’ after entering the customer identification number.
- You will be able to see the amount of your electricity bill.
- Use your preferred payment method to complete the transaction.
As soon as the payment is processed, Paytm will send you a notification to your registered mobile number.
What is the procedure for checking my KPLC bill online?
You can check your KPLC bill online by going to the Kenya Power Company’s website and entering the first portion of your account number in the box labeled account name, then clicking submit.
What is the best way to check my mobile bill online?
How to Look Up a Phone Bill on the Internet
- To begin, open your web browser. Today’s video is
- Go to the website of your phone service provider.
- Please sign in to your account. There will be a spot to input your username and password anywhere on the first page.
- Click the option that says “Make a payment,” “Pay my bill,” or anything similar.
What is the best way to find out how much my phone bill is?
Customers can check their bill balance quickly and easily with most cell phone service providers. Customers can request a bill balance by sending a text message to their service provider, which is sent to the phone as a free text message.
What is the best way to find out when my bill is due?
What is the most effective method for keeping track of bills?
- Place your paper bills in a specific location.
- Save all of your internet bills in one place.
- Set a calendar reminder to review your bills on a regular basis.
- Review your bills at the appointed time.
- Keep track of the bills you’ve received and their due dates.
How can I get a copy of my KPLC bill by SMS?
As the message, type the initial part of your account number, e.g. 564898 for an account number 564898-01.
Your power account information will be sent to you through SMS via KPLC’s E-bill system.
- The SMS is charged at the standard SMS rate of Sh 5.
- All Kenyan phone networks are supported by the E-bill service.
How can I receive my KPLC bill by SMS?
KPLC bill inquiry through text message – view KPLC bill via text message
- Send your message to 95551, the KPLC bill enquiry line.
- You will receive a message with your current electricity bill and account information in a few seconds.
- In addition to texting, you can call the new Kenya Power contact center at 97771.
What is the best way for me to pay my phone bill?
- Select “Create your invoice” from the drop-down menu.
- To create an invoice, choose a template.
- Fill in the invoice’s fields as shown in the image.
What does a phone bill reveal?
If you have detailed billing, your bill may include sections for each line of service that describe the calls (voice), texts, and picture/video messaging usage. Date, time, duration, type, to/from number, and charge are all recorded for each call or message made or received.