How do I make a payment to BSES?
- Use any valid Visa, Mastercard, Diners, or Amex credit card, or pay using your Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI, or Punjab National Bank Net Banking account. More banks will be added in the near future.
- Use any valid Rupay, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, or Amex credit card, or pay using your Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI, or Punjab National Bank Net Banking account, for example.
- You’ll be taken to a payment gateway and prompted to select a payment method: credit card or netbanking account. If you select Credit Card, you will be directed to a page where you must enter your credit card information; if you select Net Banking, you will be directed to a page where you must enter your netbanking userid and password.
- Your payment will be verified through the gateway, and your credit card or bank account will be deducted instantaneously.
- A Transaction Reference Number will be issued to you as an acknowledgement of your payment request.
To avoid a late payment surcharge on your next statement, make your credit/debit card payment at least three working days before the due date.
If the bill amount exceeds Rs 5,000/-, the merchant banker will levy processing costs (0.85% + GST, as applicable) on the bill amount, which will be debited to your card / account.
In Delhi, where can I receive a duplicate BSES bill?
All a consumer has to do to get a duplicate bill is store the BSES WhatsApp number in their phone’s contacts list and send a Whats App message saying “Type #Bill9-dgit CA No and send it to 9999919123,” and the duplicate bill will be WhatApped.
In Delhi, can we pay our electricity bill in installments?
When you use the concept of easy monthly installments, you can better manage your overall spending when the need arises. You may be surprised to learn that you may pay your electricity bills in installments. That’s right, you read that correctly. For those who wonder, “Can we pay our electricity bills in installments?” Yes, you certainly can. You certainly can in my state. I am from Uttar Pradesh, and I am eligible for this program. Here’s how to pay your electricity payment over time.
How do I pay my BSES bill using Paytm?
Paytm Trust is a company based in India. It’s all your money. How to Pay Your BSES Bill Online
- Choose and use one of the available power bill payment promo codes to receive cashback and other benefits.
How do I get a copy of a previous month’s BSES electricity bill?
The most recent updates. Simply log in to ‘My Account’ to see (and download) your last 12-months’ worth of power bills, as well as the current month’s payment receipt and account status.
What does BSES Rajdhani stand for?
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited is a joint venture between Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019, BSES Bhawan Nehru Place Bus Terminus is the closest landmark.
How do I get a copy of my BSES Rajdhani duplicate bill?
Additional rebate of up to Rs. 150 on top of your BSES Rajdhani Electricity Bill payment. A payback amount ranging from Rs. 15 to Rs. 150 is gradually awarded to your wallet after 72 hours of successful bill payment with a minimum transaction of just Rs. 30.
Payment Methods for BSES Bill Pay
You have the option of choosing the payment method that is most convenient for you. Select your banking account and proceed to pay your bill using cards, internet banking, or any UPI app.
How to change mobile number in BSES Rajdhani online?
Click on Load Change on the BSES Rajdhani official website and enter your User name and password. On the following screen, update your phone number and click Submit.