The 12-digit-k number is specified on the electricity bill itself, I discovered. The k number is mentioned on the right-hand side of my JVVNL banknote. There is a reference to the bill number. The k number is listed just below that.
What does the K number on my Ajmer electricity bill mean?
You can pay your electricity bill using a variety of methods, including credit or debit cards, internet banking, or the UPI transaction channel. Your bank information is kept safe on the platform, and no one else can access it.
AVVNL Customer Care
You can reach Ajmer Discom at 1800-180-6565, which is a toll-free line, or at 1912, which is a 24-hour functioning number. You can also contact them through social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
How to know the k number of AVVNL?
The K number is a 12-digit number that appears on your utility bill. For further information, contact customer service at 1800-180-6531. This number functions similarly to a customer number, allowing you to access the AVVNL website and make bill payments via the app.
How to register my email ID and mobile number for AVVNL?
On the homepage of the AVVNL website, click ‘Register E-Mail Id and Mobile Number for Receiving Electricity Bill Online.’ The form is currently not taking responses, but it will be in the near future. For more information, contact Ajmer Discom’s 24-hour call center at 1800-180-6565.
How to download the new connection form for AVVNL?
The new connection form can be downloaded from the AVVNL website with ease. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit the AVVNL website.
- On the upper right, click the ‘Menu’ button.
- Go to the ‘Customer Corner’ section.
- Select ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu. You’ll see a different set of choices.
- Select ‘New connection form’ from the drop-down menu (English).
- You may now obtain the form for a new AVVNL connection by clicking on the link.
How do I activate my WSS account?
- Visit the RAPDRP User Login page.
- You’ll be taken to a new page after clicking on New User.
- Make a unique username and password for yourself.
- Fill in your account and personal details on the form.
- Enter the code and hit the submit button.
Your email address and phone number will be used to send you the notification. To activate your account, enter your User name and password.
What is the total number of consumers?
As you read through your electricity bill, you’ll notice a number of terminology you’re unfamiliar with. While it is necessary to be familiar with all of these phrases, there are a few that you must be aware of. The ‘Consumer Number’ is one of these terms.
The Consumer Number, as the name implies, is a one-of-a-kind identification for each and every customer. Depending on the state and board, the length of the consumer number may vary. On their electricity statement, customers may readily identify their consumer number. They can also verify the amount of their electricity bill online or download a duplicate copy of their statement.
How do you calculate Jdvvnl’s K number?
JDVVNL Bill Payment FAQs
- Go to MobiKwik’s JDVVNL bill payment website.
- To find your K-number on a JDVVNL bill, click on ‘View Sample Bill.’
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- The payment receipt can be downloaded from the dashboard.
How can I obtain the Delhi Jal Board’s k number?
If you live in Delhi, you are responsible for paying your water bills to the Delhi Jal Board. If you do not receive a printed copy of your water bill, you can check your balance on the Delhi Jal Board’s official website by following these steps:
Step 1: Go to the DJB website and select ‘View/Print Latest Bill’ from the left-hand menu.
Step 2: You will be led to a new page where you must enter your KNO number on the Delhi Jal Board website.
Step 3: You will be able to see your most recent Delhi Jal Board (DJB) bill. Bills that have been cancelled, on the other hand, will not appear in the history.
How can I pay my Avvnl electric bill online?
How do I pay my AVVNL bill online?
- Open the MobiKwik app on your phone.
- Go to the page for recharging and paying bills.
- As an operator, choose ‘AVVNL Utility.’
- Click ‘Go’ after entering the customer number found on your AVVNL bill.
- On the app screen, you’ll be able to check the status of your AVVNL electric bill.
In Rajasthan, how do I check my electricity bill?
Follow these simple steps to check the status of your JVVNL bill:
- Visit the website of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited.
- Click “Bill Status” after you’ve found “Billing service.”
- Fill out the appropriate JVVNL bill information on the next page.
- On your JVVNL electricity bill, find the service number.
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Rajasthan Electricity allows you to choose your residential area. To check the status of your bill, enter the captcha code.
In Rajasthan, how can I alter my name on my electricity bill?
- Copy and original of the most recent power bill payment receipt
- To verify ownership, an attestation copy of the property’s sale deed is required.
- a copy of the most recent tax receipt for the property
- a copy of the electrical board’s card (as applicable)
- On stamp paper, an indemnity bond (Value as advised by authorities and can be easily sourced from any notary office)
- NOC from the person whose name the meter is currently registered.
- Attested copies of your residence and proof of identification
What does the SC number on my electricity bill mean?
Simply said, you can pay your electricity bill via eSewa when the meter reader hands you the bill. The bill includes a S.C. number, which is formatted in numerical form like 001.02. 30, with the date of the meter reading in the middle.