You can create a My DEP Account to pay your bill online. A My DEP Account is free and entitles you to the following benefits:
- online bill payment
- receive your bills in an electronic format
- look at your past invoices
- View and print your current bill, or look up and print previous ones.
- Keep track of your water usage and sign up for online leak alerts.
- Forms can be submitted online and their status can be tracked.
To avoid a debit block, business customers should contact their bank and request that Paymentus Originator ID: 1020401225 be added to their list of exceptions.
Is it possible to check my water bill online?
Yes, you can check your water bill online at your water board’s official website. To check your water bill, you must first log onto their portal.
How can I get a copy of my water bill?
1. On your phone, dial *888#.
2. You’ll be sent to a window with seven alternatives.
3. In the dialogue window, type ‘2’ to query your bill.
It’s that easy, and you can then move on to any of the other seven tasks available.
If you get your water from Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company, you can pay your bill with M-PESA:
1. From your M-PESA menu, select Pay Bill.
2. Next, type in NWC12345 as the bill account number; the final five digits are your unique NCWSC meter number.
3. Enter the amount you want to pay next.
4. Enter your M-PESA PIN here.
5. Verify that the information is correct and click OK.
6. You will receive a confirmation message from M-PESA confirming the payment after a few minutes.
7. For Airtel users, substitute ‘Nairobi Water’ for the Business No.
The procedure for paying your water bill with M-PESA or Airtel Money is the same if you live outside of the capital city.
1. Pay bill number for Mombasa Water Supply and Sanitation: 895 500
2. Pay bill number: 517 000 Kisumu Water Company
3. 111 444 is the bill number for Nakuru Water Pay.
4. 511 000 is the bill number for Eldoret Water Pay.
901 325 is the bill number for Nithi Water and Sanitation.
885 100 is the bill number for Kiambu Water Pay.
Number of Garissa Water Pay Bill: 880 600
Pay bill number: 363 100 Mavoko Water and Sewerage Company
If you have any questions, you can contact NWSC directly through their official Twitter profile or Facebook page. On social media platforms, responses are frequently given quickly.
In New York City, is there a water bill?
The metered cost for water is $4.10 per 100 cubic feet for the Fiscal Year that began on July 1, 2021, and the combined water and sewer charge is $10.61 per 100 cubic feet. Please contact Customer Service if you require any additional information.
This expense accounts for the majority of your monthly expenditures. The number of people in your household, as well as the age and quantity of appliances you have, all influence how much electricity you consume.
What is the procedure for checking my water bill by SMS?
Subscription to SMS
Customers with restricted or no access to the internet can register to receive monthly bill reminders through SMS “This is my water bill. By texting MayniladONCANAccount Name to 09191626000, they can do so.
Customers can also sign up for newsletters “My Water Bill can be obtained by phoning Maynilad’s toll-free number, 1626, or by sending a private message to Maynilad’s Facebook or Twitter pages. They only need to supply an email address and/or a cell phone number, and Maynilad’s customer service representatives will take care of the rest.
Customers who have not yet signed up for Maynilad’s “My Water Bill” service can use the company’s freshly extended “Bill on Demand SMS Bill Facility.” Customers who want to know their current bill right away can submit it to 0919-1626-000 by typing MayniladBILLCONTRACT ACCOUNT NUMBER on their cellphones. There is no need to register. Maynilad temporarily paused meter reading and on-site billing activities following the adoption of the ECQ in order to protect the safety of its customers and service providers and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Water bills are now being calculated based on the average consumption of the previous three months, as permitted by the MWSS Regulatory Office (per MWSS RO-OPP-052-03). Corrections will only be added to future bills once the company is able to re-deploy its service providers to do actual meter readings.
What are your favorite ways to use MWSS?
Please bring the following documentation to your Business Area office:
- a properly completed application form
- Evidence of ownership (land title or deed of sale)
- Billing evidence (if available)
- Clearance from the barangay
- Permit for excavation (as advised by the implementing business area)
- Other regulations that the implementing Business Area recommends
- BIR Certificate of Registration and valid TIN (For Commercial and Industrial Accounts)
Check Bill by SMS
Send a text message to 20557 with your Nairobi Water account number to check your water bill by SMS.
This technology is difficult to use and may cost more than standard SMS rates.
Check Water Bill through the USSD code *888#
- Option 1: Register for e-bills by dialing *888# on your phone.
- Enter the account for which you want to receive E-Bills and click Send.
- Dial *888# and pick option 2, Query bill to check your bill.
- Send your Nairobi water account number in the box below.
- This method is less expensive, possibly costing only two shillings.
Check Water Bill Online
- Go to www.portal.nairobiwater.co.ke to access the Nairobi Water web portal.
- If you have a registered email and password, enter them; otherwise, click Register.
- After that, fill out the form with your information and click Register.
- Open your email inbox and look for the Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company’s message.
- Copy the verification OTP code and paste it into the OTP Prompt, then confirm the OTP.
How can I read the reading on my water meter?
Meters are read using automatic meters, which eliminate the need to enter private property. The new meters have improved efficiencies and lowered estimated reads.
How to read your meter?
It’s akin like reading the odometer on your automobile to read your water meter. From left to right, read all of the numerals. Numbers following the decimal point and numbers with a black background should not be included. In the same way, submeters are read.
Converting HCF to gallons
Every month, PWD measures water consumption in hundred cubic feet (HCF) for billing purposes. However, calculating your usage in gallons is simple.
To figure out how many gallons were utilized, multiply the amount of HCF by 748 gallons.
Example of a meter:
Using your meter to find a leak
Your water meter is an important instrument for water conservation. Reading your meter can help you find leaks in your domestic plumbing in addition to providing you with information about how much water you are consuming.
To check for a leak, turn off all faucets both inside and outside your home. When conducting this task, make sure the toilet is not flushed and the automatic ice cube machine is turned off.
The low flow indicator should not move when the water is turned off. The indicator is a black or red triangle, depending on the sort of meter you have.
What is the procedure for obtaining a copy of my Mcgm water bill?
- From the drop-down option, choose “Download Bills/Receipts.”
- Click Proceed after entering your Consumer Number (CCN).
- Select “Duplicate Bill” or “Duplicate Receipt” as the option.
- Select “View” from the drop-down menu.
- To download Duplicate Bill/Receipt, go to the “Action” page and select Bill/Receipt.
What is the account number for my NYC water bill?
You’ll need your account number, which can be found on your water and wastewater bill, to make a payment. To see where your account number is on a sample bill, click here. Please note that if you pay with a credit or debit card, you will be charged a 2.25 percent convenience fee. We take Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at this time.