- What is the best way to pay my HP gas payment online?
- How do I pay for HP Gas using Google?
Google Pay is a convenient way to pay your HP Gas bill. On your phone, open the app and select ‘+New Payments.’ Then go to ‘Bill Payments’ and pick ‘Gas Cylinder Booking’ under ‘Payment Categories.’ Select ‘HP Gas’ in the following step. Enter your cellphone number or LPG ID and click ‘Link Account’ to link your HP Gas account. The billing amount to be paid will be retrieved by Google Pay, after which you can finish the payment.
In HP gas booking, what is the IVRS number?
The IVRS number used in HP Gas reservations varies by state. You may locate the IVRS number for your state by going to https://myhpgas.in/myhpgas/hpgas/IVRS.aspx.
- How can I check the status of my HP gas payment?
- How do you tell if gas is reserved or not?
Is it possible to pay for petrol online?
- Open the Google Pay app at a participating gas station.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to give the app permission to access your device’s location.
- Scroll left or right to find your pump.
- Tap Keyboard to enter your pump number.
- Follow the steps to choose your payment method and turn on the pump.
What is the best way to buy HP Gas online?
How to Make an Online Reservation for an HP Gas Cylinder
- Go to the HP Gas Cylinder Reservations page.
- Put your Consumer Number or Linked Mobile Number in the box below.
- Choose your state as well as your gas agency.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Use a coupon code to get money back on your HP gas reservation.
- Continue with the payment. Paytm’s Most Popular Searches
Is it possible to pay for gas with my phone?
While tapping your phone to a gas pump to pay sounds futuristic, many gas stations now offer an even more advanced method. The entire payment process can be conducted in your automobile rather than physically tapping your phone to the reader.
Many gas stations now offer apps that allow you to select your gas pump number and payment option without exiting your vehicle. The only physical engagement you’ll have with the pump is selecting a fuel grade and inserting the nozzle into your car.
Google Pay was discussed in relation to tap-to-pay, but it can also be used for this. The Google Pay app lists a few gas station chains that accept the payment method. The full transaction can be completed using the Google Pay app.
How can I use my phone to make a payment?
Pay in a shop
- Step 1: Turn on your phone and unlock it. After that, turn on your phone’s screen and unlock it.
- Step 2: For a few seconds, hold the back of your phone against the payment reader. A blue tick will appear on the screen when you’ve done payment.
- Step 3: If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions.
What type of payment services does HP Pay offer?
What is HP Pay, and how does it work? HP Pay is a smartphone application that offers a one-stop payment solution for all of a customer’s fuel, LPG, and lubricant needs, as well as enticing benefits in the form of Payback points. It’s simple, quick, and convenient.
What exactly is an HP fuel card?
For the convenience of its consumers, Hindustan Petroleum provides payment methods at retail locations. HPCL has created a segment-specific Loyalty Program to appeal to different types of clients.
- Incentives for using technology
- Fuel purchases are not subject to a surcharge.
- Factor of Convenience
- Payment Convenience (Speed and Simplicity)
- Cardholders Get Special Offers
- Membership and a Sense of Belonging
- And there are a lot more……
- DriveTrack Plus with OEM tie-ins is co-branded.
HPCL’s DriveTrack Plus is a robust prepaid fleet card that offers a complete fleet management solution with an unparalleled combination of control, simplicity, security, and appealing reward points.
HPCL’s DriveTrack Plus is a robust prepaid fleet card that offers a complete fleet management solution with an unequaled combination of control, convenience, security, and enticing Digital Incentive.
The HPCL DriveTrack Plus Card can be used to purchase fuel and lubricants at any of the company’s petrol pumps located around the country. The DriveTrack Plus Program provides you with a slew of unrivaled features and advantages.
- Recharge your CCMS account with any digital payment method.
- Earn Drivestars every time you recharge your CCMS with a digital incentive.
- DriveTrack Plus is a Fleet Owner Loyalty Program that provides a comprehensive fleet management solution. Apart from the 0.75 percent Digital Incentive on recharge, DriveTrack Plus offers a number of other advantages, which are detailed below.
- Accident insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lacs and Rs. 3 lacs for the driver and co-driver, respectively.
- Transport Management System (TMS) is a mini-ERP system for transporters and fleet operators that allows them to more efficiently manage their fleet by providing total visibility of all expenses.
- Sadak Ka Sathi (SKS) is a Roadside Assistance program that assists trucks and buses that have broken down on the road.
- SKS has a network of over 18000 skilled mechanics on staff, ensuring that your vehicle is returned to service as soon as feasible.
- An NFC-based fueling solution is available as a premium option in DriveTrack Plus at select Petrol Pumps. This gives you a contactless solution with a pre-set option from your app. To keep our guarantee of “What is Filled is Billed,” our integrated technology ensures proper fuelling and invoicing.
HPCL offers Co-Branded Credit and Debit Cards in collaboration with ICICI Bank.
Customers who use this card can purchase petrol at any HPCL Petrol Pump without paying the 1% surcharge that normally applies to credit cards. Simply present your HPCL-ICICI Bank Credit Card at an HPCL Petrol Pump, swipe it on an ICICI Bank EDC Terminal exclusively, and save money and get other perks on gasoline purchases. Payback Loyalty Points are earned by cardholders and can be redeemed for petrol at HPCL Petrol Pumps using the HP Pay Mobile App.
Customers can use this card to purchase petrol at any HPCL Petrol Pump and receive a 0.75 percent Digital Incentive. Simply present your HPCL-ICICI Bank Debit Card at an HPCL Petrol Pump, swipe it on an ICICI Bank EDC Terminal only, and save money and get other perks on gasoline purchases. Payback Loyalty Points are earned by cardholders and can be redeemed for petrol at HPCL Petrol Pumps using the HP Pay Mobile App.
On fuel transactions made with an Amex Credit Card, HPCL and American Express offer a unique fuel fee waiver to Cardholders.
Customers using an Amex Card are exempt from paying a 1% extra on fuel purchases up to Rs. 25,000 at HPCL Petrol Pumps. Simply present your Amex Card at an HPCL Petrol Pump and swipe it exclusively on an Amex Bank EDC Terminal to avoid surcharges on your gasoline transactions. You can also use the card for all of your shopping, dining, and travel needs.
With the launch of Co-branded Fleet Cards on the DriveTrack Plus platform, HPCL has pioneered collaborations with key OEMs and commercial vehicle manufacturers Ashok Leyland, Bharat Benz, and Volvo Eicher. The partnerships offer fleet owners and transporters a complete fleet management solution that includes control, convenience, security, and Digital Incentive.
- Ashok Leyland’s En-dhan Card
- Bharat Benz’s DieseLaabh
- MileEdge in collaboration with Volvo Eicher
What are the advantages of HP Pay?
Fueling your car at HPCLone of the first oil marketing companies, is always rewarding with PAYBACK. Simply provide your PAYBACK number while filling up your tank with petrol or diesel to earn 1 PAYBACK Point for every Rs.100 spent. Earn up to 4 points for Rs. 100 spend when you pay using the HP PAY App (3 PAYBACK points for wallet recharge which includes 0.75 percent of digital incentivization and 1 PAYBACK point for payment at the outlet). Not only that, but you can use your points to refill your vehicle!
How do I use Google to pay my HP gas bill?
- Go to Google Pay and sign in.
- Slide up from the bottom of the screen.
- In the name of a biller, tap Newtype.
- Tap the name of the billerLink account in the search results.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- You can locate your Customer ID on your physical bill or e-bill if you’re required to input it.