Are you sick of standing in long lines to pay your bills? Tired of cruising the parking lot looking for a spot?
You now have the option of paying your monthly payments from the comfort and convenience of your own home, or from anyplace else. PayBillsMalaysia allows you to pay your bills from anywhere in Malaysia, at any time of day or night. You determine who, when, and how much.
- Enter the relevant information, such as your bill’s Consumer Number or Consumer Name (you can subscribe to multiple bills).
What is the procedure for making a payment to Sarawak?
Our registered trademark for an electronic bill presentment and payment engine is PaymentGalaxy.
Various features, conformance, and standards have been incorporated into the engine throughout time.
The engine is used by a number of payment businesses, including PayBillsMalaysia.
PaymentGalaxy will be integrated into our Bill Payment portal. Next to the PayBillsMalaysia logo, the term “powered by PaymentGalaxy” will be put.
- What should I do if I have a disagreement with a biller or a specific charge on a statement?
- I received a paper copy of my KWB bill, but it is not included on PayBillsMalaysia. Why?
- Why is my PayBillsMalaysia account still showing my offline payment at the post office or biller counter as outstanding?
- For my Internet Banking transactions, I did not receive the Security Code SMS. So, what do I do now?
- In my bank account / credit card statement, there is a double deduction. So, what should I do now?
- Do I have an other option for resolving difficulties or disagreements, such as alternative dispute resolution (ADR)?
- The ability to use different internet banking accounts to make multiple payments for yourself and others.
- There are no more inconveniences involved with traditional bill paying, such as finding a parking spot, queuing, and so on.
- Select the Sarawak ID Account Type from the drop-down menu. Then finish the online registration form.
- For the Sarawak ID validation account, you will receive an email message. Activate your Sarawak ID by clicking the activation link.
- Click Edit Personal Information under Profile to make changes to your personal information.
- You will be taken to the page “Recover Sarawak ID Account.” To regain your password or username, select the appropriate option and enter the essential information.
- PayBillsMalaysia operates as a go-between for you, your bank, and your creditors.
- For Yayasan Sarawak & PSC Study Loan, there will be an RM0.50 fee; else, this service is FREE!
- Anyone over the age of eighteen. Become a member of PayBillsMalaysia today and begin paying your bills online.
- Before making a payment, you can examine the details of your bill on PayBillsMalaysia. Errors and corrections will be reduced as a result. You can pay a variety of invoices and make payments with a variety of banks and credit cards.
- You can get assistance by looking at the FAQs page or clicking the I on select pages.
G11. What if I’m on vacation and don’t have access to my home/office computer?
PayBillsMalaysia is unique in that it allows you to view and pay your bills from anywhere in the country. All you need is Internet access from anywhere on the planet.
- Your subscribed billers can be seen under the “Service Subscription” menu on the “Active” page.
- If you have numerous active PayBillsMalaysia accounts, you must consolidate them into a single PayBillsMalaysia account by September 1, 2019.
- To consolidate all of your subscribed bills into one account, you’ll need to choose one PayBillsMalaysia account. Some of the bills in the specified account may need to be re-subscribed.
- Only one account can be used to subscribe to an assessment bill. As a result, you’ll need to unsubscribe from your current account and then resubscribe to the chosen account after two business days.
- Please be advised that PayBillsMalaysia accounts that are not linked to a Sarawak ID account will be inaccessible from September 2nd onwards. As a result, you should print and save crucial payment records from Payment History before September 2nd, 2019.
- Sarawak ID is a single online identity that allows you to access Sarawak Government digital services in a more convenient, safe, and efficient manner.
- Please sign in to your account. The summary of your subscribed bills will be displayed.
- There are billers who have Bill Presentment and billers who do not have Bill Presentment.
- Only Biller with Bill Presentation will show you a full digital depiction of the details of your paper bill.
- It’s possible that the presentation will differ significantly. By pressing the “Print” button, you can print your bill.
B4. What if I have a billing dispute or a question about a specific charge on a statement?
- After you’ve subscribed to your biller, you should be able to view your bill within minutes to three working days (depending on the biller).
- There will be no bill accessible to see if the biller has not yet provided it.
B6. I received a paper copy of my KWB bill, but it is not included on PayBillsMalaysia. Why?
- On our system, only KWB invoices with actual readings (handheld thermal paper) will be available. Our system will not provide estimated readings of KWB bills.
- You’ll be able to confirm or adjust the amount you want to pay on the next screen.
- You will be provided a Payment Acknowledgement Page and will be required to complete the bank validation/authorization process.
- Before you may make a payment, the system needs that an outstanding bill be displayed on the “Bill Payment” page.
- The bills will be sent to PayBillsMalaysia in accordance with the billers’ billing cycles.
- Some billers, such as Telekom and Yayasan Sarawak, do not give bill information to PayBillsMalaysia. However, after you have subscribed to the billers, you can make your payment at any time.
- PayBillsMalaysia serves as a go-between for you and your biller. Your bank will either debit your selected payment account or make a money transfer from your credit card account based on your “pay” instruction.
- PayBillsMalaysia has a contractual agreement with billers for bill settling.
- This is contingent on the funds in your account being available. Only until the bank has authorized your payment will your bill be paid. This usually occurs on the same day that the payment was made.
- After you’ve logged into your PayBillsMalaysia account, go to the “Payment History” tab to see your previous payments. All successful and failed payments will be displayed on this page.
- For a period of 12 months, your payment records will be kept on file. By pressing the “Print” button, you can print your history.
- For all transactions made by the user, an email will be sent, and this might be a way for you to check your previous payments.
- This occurs when the biller has already processed your most recent bill and the payment has not yet been entered in their system. As a result, your payment will only appear on your next bill.
- Different billers’ update times for successful payments vary, and some billers may take up to three business days.
P7. Why is my PayBillsMalaysia account still showing my offline payment at the post office or biller counter as outstanding?
- The database of PayBillsMalaysia is not linked to the biller’s customer information system. As a result, your payment will show up as unpaid on your PayBillsMalaysia account.
- When the billers send you a new bill the next month, your payment will be noted.
- Subscribe to their bills by giving the biller with their consumer numbers and/or names (as listed on the bill statement) (s).
- When you’ve completed the process on the bank’s website and a notification stating that your payment has been processed appears, your payment is complete.
- A setting in your browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, and so on) may have prevented the pop-up window from appearing. Check your settings to make sure you’re allowing all pop-up windows and not blocking them. Uncompleted transactions will be cancelled at noon the following working day.
P12. What should I do if the payment process at the bank’s window is not completed?
- Most payments will be corrected within one hour if they are incomplete. Nonetheless, after we process a separate final report from the Bank, we will update any pending transactions by noon the next working day.
P14. For my Internet Banking transactions, I did not receive the Security Code SMS. So, what do I do now?
The SMS is not from PayBillsMalaysia, but from the bank. Most transactions will be updated within one hour if you did not complete the payment procedure at the bank’s window; otherwise, the transaction will be cancelled by noon the next working day. After that, you can attempt paying again.
- Payment must be made against “Current Charges,” “Total Sum Due,” or “any amount exceeding Total Amount Due.”
- Open Payment is a feature that allows users to pay their bills without having to subscribe to them. Each time a user uses Open Payment, they must manually enter the information. This feature isn’t available for every bill ( eg Assement Bills need to be subscribed before user can pay)
P17. My bank account / credit card statement shows a double deduction. So, what should I do now?
P18. What if I have questions about or wish to dispute a payment I made?
- You can reach out to us by calling 1-300-88-7722 or filling out our online feedback form.
P19. Is there another way for me to address issues or conflicts, such as through alternative dispute resolution (ADR)?
- Yes, you can also address your complaints and difficulties to one or more of the following:
Will there be any fees associated with alternative dispute resolution (ADR)? P20.
- PayBillsMalaysia will not charge any fees for processing disputes or inquiries.
- Please check with your bank and billers to see if any fees are applicable.
- Different billers will have different policies about this. PayBillsMalaysia accepts the majority of past-due invoices. A new bill with a sub-charge will be available for the user to pay for Assessment Bills.
- We take numerous precautions to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure. The 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol is used to secure the PayBillsMalaysia website.
Note that PayBillsMalaysia’s Customer Service or Support will never ask for your password.
What is PaybillsMalaysia, and how does it work?
PayBills is a service that allows you to pay your bills online. PayBills allows you to pay your monthly bills from the comfort and convenience of your own home, or from anywhere else for that matter. When you utilize our services, you will receive the following advantages: Payment is accepted seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
What exactly is the JomPAY Biller Code?
A Biller Code is a one-of-a-kind number that is used to identify a JomPAY Biller. Your Biller assigns a unique number to your account called Ref-1. Ref-1 could be fixed or variable depending on the needs of the Biller. In the vast majority of cases, Ref-1 is fixed.
All bills will include a standard Biller Code (BC) and Recipient Reference Number (Ref-1) for each JomPAY biller. If a second Reference Number (Ref-2) is needed, it will appear on the bills as well.
What is sesco and how can I utilize it?
To submit a new application for electrical service, we recommend that you employ a registered contractor to assist you with the process.
- Land Title / Tenancy Agreement / Offer Letter Memorandum of Transfer / Registered Sales & Purchase Agreement (wherever applicable)
Is Sarawak governed by the energy sector?
Sarawak Energy Berhad is a 100%-owned vertically integrated energy utility and power development business by the Sarawak State Government.