Bring a copy of your valid CNIC and your KE Account Number to a KE Customer Care Center. By submitting the following papers, you can have your name updated on the bill:
How do I alter my name on my Mahadiscom electricity bill?
On our web portal, wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss, you can request a name change (Select Name Change Option) You must also attach a snapshot of any required documents. If everything is in order, the name change will be reflected in the following billing cycle.
In AP, how can I modify the name of my electricity bill?
- The new owner of a property is required to have an Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter). To apply, go to the local electricity board office and fill out an application.
- The “Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission” (APERC) is a state-owned electricity regulatory agency in Andhra Pradesh.
- In Andhra Pradesh, the government-owned power distribution corporations EASTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD. (APEPDCL) and SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P LTD (APSPDCL) are in charge of electricity distribution.
- To apply for an Electricity (EB) Meter name change, go to your local Electricity office in person.
- Consumers of A.P. SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD (APSPDCL). Please see the links below for contact information for each Circle. Circle Please use this link to contact us.
- Customers of ANDHRA PRADESH LTDEASTERN .’s POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (APEPDCL). Consumers should utilize the following link to access district-specific contact information in order to determine corresponding addresses or phone numbers for respective offices.
- The applicant must obtain the form from the appropriate office (please pay for the form if required)
- Once the application is completed, submit it to the responsible authorities at the appropriate office, together with the required documents.
- Authorities will review the given documents and, if all of them are in order, will advise the customer to pay the charge for this procedure.
- This application will be processed internally, and a technician will be dispatched to the address provided in the application.
- The Electricity (EB) Meter name transfer will be conducted to reflect the applicants name in the records once the result of the technician visit is likewise satisfactory.
- At the separate Meeseva centers, the applicant can begin the name change process.
- Obtain a name change application from a Meeseva officer (if required application fee should be paid)
- They will use a computer to complete the online application process and provide a transaction ID. ID will be sent to your phone number and email address. Keep it in a secure place for future use.
- For processing, this application will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Once the department has taken on the matter, the applicant’s request will be processed.
In Sri Lanka, how can I check my electricity bill?
Using the “Know your bill by SMS” feature, you will receive an SMS displaying your account balance. Send to 1987 by typing B followed by the 10-digit Account Number, with or without a space. The home page has instructions on how to use this feature.
In Delhi, how can I change my name on my power bill online?
Once you have all of the necessary paperwork, you can proceed to the nearest electrical board office to complete the process.
- Request an application form to alter the name on the electricity bill at a nearby electricity board office (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application, along with any supporting documents, to the appropriate office’s authorities.
- Authorities will next verify your documents and the application form you submitted, and you may be requested to pay a charge after the verification is completed.
- The application will then be processed internally, and a technician may be dispatched to your location.
- The electricity bill will be moved to your name once the technician visits your address and validates the facts.
Even though changing your name on your electricity bill is a straightforward process, you must go to the electricity board office and submit the paperwork in person. You may also need to go to a notary office or a gazetted officer’s office to have the documents authenticated.
However, once you’ve completed everything, you can simply submit the application together with the required documents and wait for the technician to arrive to complete the procedure. Now, the actual technique and document list may vary from one board to the next. It’s still a good idea to check with the authorities to find out the exact criteria before proceeding.
In Pakistan, how do I transfer ownership of my power meter?
- The new owner of a property must alter the name of the Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter). To apply, go to the local electricity board office and fill out an application.
- The “Punjab State Power Corporation Limited” (PSPCL) is the electrical regulatory body in the Punjab state.
On Tsspdcl, how can I alter my name?
You must follow a set of procedures and regulations in order to alter the name of the property’s owner. There could be a variety of reasons why you need to change the owner’s name. To successfully alter the name, follow these steps:
To expand on the issues given above, you should first go to the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited’s official website. You’ll find a link to Application Form under the main section Title Application Form.
What is the difference between an HT and an LT consumer?
Voltage is referred to as tension in French. A low-tension line carries low voltage, while a high-tension line carries high voltage. In India, the three-phase LT supply is 400 volts, while the single-phase supply is 230 volts. Bulk power buyers that require 11 kilovolts or more should use a high tension or HT source. The majority of minor electrical consumers, such as individual households, businesses, small offices, and smaller manufacturing units, use the LT connection. HT applies to large electrical customers such as companies (large manufacturing units), large offices, universities, hostels, and even residential colonies (if the apartment complexes purchase together in bulk). Most state distribution corporations have separate tariff systems for LT and HT.
In some states, if energy is purchased in bulk at the HT price, a residential complex can benefit from lower rates. Using the common supply, the complex can deliver electricity to its residents.
How can I alter my name on my Haryana electricity bill online?
- On stamp paper, an indemnity bond (Value as advised by authorities and can be easily sourced from any notary office)