This procedure discusses how to change the owner name on a Jaipur Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter).
- The new owner of a property must alter the name of the Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter). To apply, go to the local electricity board office and fill out an application.
- The “Rajasthan Electrical Regulatory Commission” (RERC) is the state of Rajasthan’s electricity regulatory body. The consumer service providers for Rajasthan are the government-run power firms Jaipur Discom (Jaipur VVNL), Ajmer Discom (Ajmer VVNL), and Jodhpur Discom (Jodhpur DVVNL).
- To apply for an Electricity (EB) Meter name change, go to your local Electricity office in person.
- The applicant must obtain the form from the appropriate office (please pay for the form if required) Alternatively, you can get the program from the following link: Link to the application form
- Once the application is completed, submit it to the responsible authorities at the appropriate office, together with the required documents.
- Authorities will review the given documents and, if all of them are in order, will advise the customer to pay the charge for this procedure.
- This application will be processed internally, and a technician will be dispatched to the address provided in the application.
- The Electricity (EB) Meter name transfer will be conducted to reflect the applicants name in the records once the result of the technician visit is likewise satisfactory.
What is the best way to get my electricity connection online?
Guidelines for Making a Request for a Change in Electricity Connection Ownership for a Property in Uttar Pradesh
How do I modify the name of my electricity bill in AP online?
- The new owner of a property is required to have an Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter). To apply, go to the local electricity board office and fill out an application.
- The “Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission” (APERC) is a state-owned electricity regulatory agency in Andhra Pradesh.
- In Andhra Pradesh, the government-owned power distribution corporations EASTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD. (APEPDCL) and SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P LTD (APSPDCL) are in charge of electricity distribution.
- Consumers of A.P. SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD (APSPDCL). Please see the links below for contact information for each Circle. Circle Please use this link to contact us.
- Customers of ANDHRA PRADESH LTDEASTERN .’s POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (APEPDCL). Consumers should utilize the following link to access district-specific contact information in order to determine corresponding addresses or phone numbers for respective offices.
- The applicant must obtain the form from the appropriate office (please pay for the form if required)
- At the separate Meeseva centers, the applicant can begin the name change process.
- Obtain a name change application from a Meeseva officer (if required application fee should be paid)
- They will use a computer to complete the online application process and provide a transaction ID. ID will be sent to your phone number and email address. Keep it in a secure place for future use.
- For processing, this application will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Once the department has taken on the matter, the applicant’s request will be processed.
How do I alter my name on my Delhi electricity bill online?
Once you have all of the necessary paperwork, you can proceed to the nearest electrical board office to complete the process.
- Request an application form to alter the name on the electricity bill at a nearby electricity board office (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application, along with any supporting documents, to the appropriate office’s authorities.
- Authorities will next verify your documents and the application form you submitted, and you may be requested to pay a charge after the verification is completed.
- The application will then be processed internally, and a technician may be dispatched to your location.
- The electricity bill will be moved to your name once the technician visits your address and validates the facts.
Even though changing your name on your electricity bill is a straightforward process, you must go to the electricity board office and submit the paperwork in person. You may also need to go to a notary office or a gazetted officer’s office to have the documents authenticated.
However, once you’ve completed everything, you can simply submit the application together with the required documents and wait for the technician to arrive to complete the procedure. Now, the actual technique and document list may vary from one board to the next. It’s still a good idea to check with the authorities to find out the exact criteria before proceeding.
What is the procedure for transferring my electrical connection?
- Applicant must submit the application in the format stipulated by the Delhi Supply Code and.
After Adani’s death, how do I update the name on my electric bill?
Please submit the completed undertaking form along with the needed personal information and a photograph. 3. Please supply a copy of the most recent electricity bill (for the premises for which you are seeking for a name change) that has been paid in full.
In Jharkhand, how can I alter my name on my power bill?
- The “Jharkhand State Electricity Board” is responsible for the generation and distribution of electricity in Jharkhand.
- Jharkhand’s consumer service providers include the government-run electricity companies JHARKHAND BIJLI VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED (JBVNL) and Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company Limited (JUSCO).
- Customers of Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company Limited (JUSCO) can call the numbers below to locate their local electricity office.
How can I alter my name in electricity bill online in Kerala?
Consumers are urged to transfer ownership of their electric connection to a new owner in the event of a transfer of rights or ownership of property. This will protect their interests. Only if the registered consumer is the applicant will an application for a service connection, such as modifying connected load, phase conversion, tariff change, billing disputes, and so on, be processed. It’s worth noting that the registered consumer will be held liable for the transferee’s omissions and commissions.
After clearing all arrears of power costs with up-to-date surcharges, interest, and other fees, an application for registering a change of ownership shall be filed in the Service Connection Application Form.
The applicant must pay a Rs. 10 application fee and a Rs. 100 processing charge. The following items must be provided by the applicant:
The prior owner’s permission to transfer ownership of the service connection, as well as the security deposit, to the new owner.
If the applicant is unable to obtain consent, he must execute a bond in non-judicial stamp paper in the amount of Rs 200/- agreeing to indemnify the Board from any loss, damage, or litigation costs that the Board may incur as a result of the transfer of ownership, as well as an undertaking that he will remit the amount of the security deposit at the time of transfer of ownership, plus interest accrued on the same, if the previous consumer files a claim on the security deposit.
Service Connection Agreement (LT customers only need to affix a court fee stamp worth Rs 200/- in the service connection application form; other customers must sign the agreement on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs 200/- in Kerala).
The level of security will be assessed, and future customers may be required to make up any shortfalls.
In Hyderabad, how can I alter my name on my electricity bill?
The applicant’s identification document is required to proceed with the process. As proof of identity, any of the following documents can be used:
- Only in the case of leased properties, a copy of the ownership certificate/sale deed/indemnity bond is required.
- A clearance letter from the municipality / gram panchayat, as well as approval from any other body, is required.