It’s an easy process if you’ve married, divorced, or legally changed your name, or if you just want to correct a typo. Simply contact the utility company and inform them of the situation. Some businesses will make the change right away, while others may send you a “change of account holder information” form to fill out. Fill out this form and provide a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order permitting the name change with it. You can usually edit your account holder information online if you handle your bills online. Log in to your account, alter your name, and explain why you want to change your name. After that, just click “change information” and you’re done.
In Maharashtra, how can I change my name on my power bill online?
On our web portal, wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss, you can request a name change (Select Name Change Option) You must also attach a snapshot of any required documents. If everything is in order, the name change will be reflected in the following billing cycle.
In AP, how can I update the name on my electricity bill?
- The new owner of a property is required to have an Electricity (EB) Meter (Energy meter). To apply, go to the local electricity board office and fill out an application.
- The “Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission” (APERC) is a state-owned electricity regulatory agency in Andhra Pradesh.
- In Andhra Pradesh, the government-owned power distribution corporations EASTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD. (APEPDCL) and SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P LTD (APSPDCL) are in charge of electricity distribution.
- To apply for an Electricity (EB) Meter name change, go to your local Electricity office in person.
- Consumers of A.P. SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD (APSPDCL). Please see the links below for contact information for each Circle. Circle Please use this link to contact us.
- Customers of ANDHRA PRADESH LTDEASTERN .’s POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (APEPDCL). Consumers should utilize the following link to access district-specific contact information in order to determine corresponding addresses or phone numbers for respective offices.
- The applicant must obtain the form from the appropriate office (please pay for the form if required)
- Once the application is completed, submit it to the responsible authorities at the appropriate office, together with the required documents.
- Authorities will review the given documents and, if all of them are in order, will advise the customer to pay the charge for this procedure.
- This application will be processed internally, and a technician will be dispatched to the address provided in the application.
- The Electricity (EB) Meter name transfer will be conducted to reflect the applicants name in the records once the result of the technician visit is likewise satisfactory.
- At the separate Meeseva centers, the applicant can begin the name change process.
- Obtain a name change application from a Meeseva officer (if required application fee should be paid)
- They will use a computer to complete the online application process and provide a transaction ID. ID will be sent to your phone number and email address. Keep it in a secure place for future use.
- For processing, this application will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Once the department has taken on the matter, the applicant’s request will be processed.
In Delhi, how can I change my name on my power bill online?
Once you have all of the necessary paperwork, you can proceed to the nearest electrical board office to complete the process.
- Request an application form to alter the name on the electricity bill at a nearby electricity board office (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application, along with any supporting documents, to the appropriate office’s authorities.
- Authorities will next verify your documents and the application form you submitted, and you may be requested to pay a charge after the verification is completed.
- The application will then be processed internally, and a technician may be dispatched to your location.
- The electricity bill will be moved to your name once the technician visits your address and validates the facts.
Even though changing your name on your electricity bill is a straightforward process, you must go to the electricity board office and submit the paperwork in person. You may also need to go to a notary office or a gazetted officer’s office to have the documents authenticated.
However, once you’ve completed everything, you can simply submit the application together with the required documents and wait for the technician to arrive to complete the procedure. Now, the actual technique and document list may vary from one board to the next. It’s still a good idea to check with the authorities to find out the exact criteria before proceeding.
In Ontario, how can I change my name on my utilities?
To begin, you must contact your current utility provider to cancel service at your previous address. Disconnecting service from any utility requires at least five days’ notice, so don’t wait until the last minute. It’s best to give yourself a week or two’s notice. You should be able to reach out to your utility by email or phone.
Your account number, which can be found on your energy and natural gas bills, is required. You’ll also need to call an electricity or natural gas retailer if you have a contract with them. Give your retail provider at least two weeks’ notice if possible. If they are unable to serve you at your new address, they will transfer your service or cancel your contract.
After Adani’s death, how do I update the name on my electric bill?
Please submit the completed undertaking form along with the needed personal information and a photograph. 3. Please submit a copy of the most recent electricity bill (for the premises for which you are seeking for a name change) that has been paid in full.
What is the procedure for transferring my electricity connection?
- Applicant must submit the application in the format stipulated by the Delhi Supply Code and.
How can I alter my name on my Bangalore electricity bill online?
- To sign in, enter your username and password. If you are not yet a registered user, please do so first.
- The ownership of the power connection will be transferred to your name once the administration has verified all of the documents and facts.