Step 3: Go to My Account and select Billing and Payment History. Your billing history can be viewed.
Step 3: Select the month for which you wish to download your BESCOM bill and then click View Bill.
Step 4: A new page with the details of your bill will appear. (See the illustration below.) Now select Show as PDF from the drop-down menu. The bill from BESCOM will be downloaded. You can either save or print the bill for future reference.
What is the procedure for downloading Bescom?
Bescom Bill Online has made life easier for residents of Karnataka and Bangalore, as they no longer have to queue to submit their power bills. The entire process has become exceedingly simple and adaptable.
Anything may be done online in a very simple, easy, and time-saving manner. With a single click of the mouse, you may access the entire world, whether you’re looking for something, filling out a form, interviewing for a job, or playing games. That is why people like digitalization since it allows them to accomplish whatever they want from the comfort of their own homes. Similarly, BESCOM has made the process of paying power bills online as simple as possible so that anyone may use it. Now that we’ve gone through the alternatives, most of you will be wondering how to download your power bill, how to get a Bescom duplicate electricity bill online, how to download and pay a BESCOM bill online, and how to download a BESCOM bill online. In this article, we’ll answer all of your questions about paying your BESCOM power bill online and downloading it. Let’s see what happens!
There are a variety of online payment alternatives from which one can select the method that they prefer and find most convenient.
Bill Payment through BESCOM portal:
- You will be taken to a page with numerous options, from which you must select the “Online Payment” option.
- A new page will open after you click the above-mentioned option (shown below)
- You’ll need to enter an account ID; if you don’t have one, use the option beside to look for one.
- When you select the option, the portal will display your Account ID as it appears on your electric bill.
- You’ll be taken to another page where you’ll enter your information, such as your account ID, name, current address, due date, total amount, payable amount, and so on.
- After you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions, go to your screen’s “make payment” option.
- Bill-desk mode (online/debit/credit) and IDBI payment mode (debit/credit) will be available for payment. For BESCOM electricity bill payment, you must use the Bill-desk mode.
- You must enter your email address details and click Continue to Proceed to confirm your transaction.
- You must input your card information based on your payment method (debit/credit card).
- After you’ve finished entering the information, click “make payment” to complete the transaction.
- An OTP will be produced, and a code will be delivered to your phone or email address, which you must enter before your transaction can be processed.
- A receipt will be generated, which you can download and print for future reference if desired. So, if you’re wondering how to get a copy of your electricity bill, it’s straightforward!
Bill payment through BESCOM app:
If you follow the steps below, paying your electric bill online using the BESCOM app is simple.
- For future processes, you must go to the Google Play Store and download this app.
- After you’ve downloaded the file, enter your Account ID and click “Get Bill Details” to log in.
- You must again fill in account information such as client information, bill information, payable amount, and so on.
- After inputting the payable amount, you must choose the payment method (as previously stated) and then proceed with the payment.
Bill payment through “Karnataka mobile one app
Online payment of power bills using the “Karnataka mobile app” is similar to online payment via the BESCOM app. It’s easy to do and saves time if you follow the steps below:
- Following the download, the procedure is similar to that of the BESCOM application. Simply follow the instructions on your mobile device’s screen.
Goodbox is a payment app that allows you to make quick and easy payments. It also enables customers to pay their BESCOM electricity bills via the internet.
- Following the download, you must select BESCOM from among all other service providers.
- This app, like the other two, offers a variety of payment alternatives from which you can choose the most convenient.
- The Goodbox app will send you monthly alerts through SMS or email, ensuring that you are always up to date on your electric bill payment.
How can BESCOM Rural Bill Payment be done?
People in rural sections of the city, and even the state, are frequently observed to suffer greatly as a result of digitalization. They are not yet well-groomed enough to handle the entire procedure of online bill payment with ease. However, we will assist you in completing this procedure; simply follow these simple steps:
- A page will appear (shown below), on which you must enter information such as the subdivision name, your consumer ID, and so on.
The name itself gives a hint as to what BESCOM’s major goal is with this endeavor. As we all know, “Mitra” means “friend,” thus BESCOM has attempted to strengthen the consumer link by offering BESCOM Mitra, a new software that functions as a virtual relationship manager and assists clients with their wants and expectations. BESCOM Mitra is an online program that allows customers to access services without having to leave their homes. It offers a variety of services, including:
This mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play store and used to access and use online services.
What is the ID for my RR number?
Account ID, RR Number, Consumer ID, and other information can be found on the bill. Each of the three numbers is related to the others. As a result, you can call customer service to obtain your Account ID. Call 1912 for more information.
In BESCOM, what is a family ID?
Identity cards and numbers are the times’ emblems; the more of them there are, the more chaotic life becomes. When life becomes increasingly convoluted and perplexing, the goal should be to make things simpler and less challenging. However, most governments and other authorities, who, unfortunately, play a significant part in organizing our lives and even selecting how we should live them, are unaware of the concept. One such endeavor is the Karnataka government’s plan to produce a new ID for the state’s residents in the form of a family ID. According to the idea, the new ID will contain all of a household’s important data, which will be derived from the public distribution system database and connected to Aadhaar numbers. It might be made a requirement for participating in government programs, particularly those aimed at families. The ID, it is said, will give a ready-made database on the number of schemes used by a family and will aid in ensuring that payments reach the intended recipients.
But why is this need a new ID? There’s already the ration card, the mother of all identification cards and a relic from a more difficult but less uncertain era. It has withstood the test of time and the invasion of more fashionable IDs-come-lately, such as the Aadhaar number, and is now recognised as proof of familial identity and individual existence everywhere. The ration card is a one-of-a-kind appellation that is both collective and personal. It should fulfill all of the functions that the family ID was designed to do. There’s also the Aadhaar card, which is designed to ensure that no aid intended for the needy and worthy ends up in the wrong hands. What is it that the new family ID can do that the ration card and Aadhaar number couldn’t? This requires explanation, especially since it will be based on the ration card database.
Is the new ID a name, a number, an alphabet, or a mix of all three? Families are now nuclear and in flux. Will the ID change if a family member moves away and starts a new one? Aadhaar is a reliable number that nevertheless causes problems, so a changing family ID might be even more troublesome. Individuals used to be known as members of families whose names never changed, and therefore had their identities etched in stone. However, there are more definitions and descriptions of people as they are now, and for many people, life is a jumble of numerous IDs. We should be able to do without another and be content with it.
Viewing and Payment of Bills by Account Number (RAPDRP Model)
- Bangalore One Portal allows citizens to pay their electricity bills (www.bangaloreone.gov.in). Payments will be processed in a very secure environment.
- To obtain Bill information, the citizen must provide an Account Number. Before submitting the transaction, double-check the information you’ve retrieved.
- Net Banking Debit/Credit Card is accepted as a payment method. VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMEX CARDS are accepted.
- Before submitting the transaction, double-check the amount entered. ‘.’ will not be accepted in the amount box (dot).
*For example, instead of typing 250.00 Rs, your credit card would be charged 25000 Rs.
*Regardless, you will be presented with a slew of disclaimers before being allowed to proceed with the transaction.
- On successful transaction, a receipt will be generated containing the unique B1 Transaction Number and bill details.
How can I get a copy of my hescom bill?
To check your HESCOM bill, go to https://www.hescom.co/SCP/Myhome.aspx.
. Step 3: Enter your Account ID > Type the Text in the box provided > Click Continue. On the screen, you can now see the status of your bill.