- Bangalore One Portal allows citizens to pay their electricity bills (www.bangaloreone.gov.in). Payments will be processed in a very secure environment.
- To obtain Bill information, the citizen must provide an Account Number. Before submitting the transaction, double-check the information you’ve retrieved.
- Net Banking Debit/Credit Card is accepted as a payment method. VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMEX CARDS are accepted.
- Before submitting the transaction, double-check the amount entered. ‘.’ will not be accepted in the amount box (dot).
*For example, instead of typing 250.00 Rs, your credit card would be charged 25000 Rs.
*Regardless, you will be presented with a slew of disclaimers before being allowed to proceed with the transaction.
- On successful transaction, a receipt will be generated containing the unique B1 Transaction Number and bill details.
What is the best way to pay my BESCOM bill online?
How Do I Pay My BESCOM Bill Through Paytm?
- Complete the form using your BESCOM Consumer Id/Account Id. On your BESCOM bill, look for your Consumer ID in the sample bill.
- Apply your preferred power bill payment promo code to receive Cashback and other benefits.
Is it possible to pay our BESCOM bill with Google Pay?
Google Pay allows customers to pay their bills using the method of payment that is most convenient for them: UPI, Debit, Credit Card, and Wallet. Customers can pay their electricity bills to a variety of electricity boards/companies via GPay.
What is the best way to retrieve my BESCOM account ID from my meter number?
Account ID, RR Number, Consumer ID, and other information can be found on the bill. Each of the three numbers is related to the others. As a result, you can call customer service to obtain your Account ID. Call 1912 for more information.
In the RR number, where is the BESCOM account ID?
This page explains how to browse through the links while utilizing Bangalore One Portal’s “BESCOM Viewing and Payment of Electricity Bills by Sub-division and RR Number” feature to pay a BESCOM electricity bill online.
- Enter the customer’s mobile phone number. It’s a field that can be left blank. The goal is to collect the phone number and deliver value-added services in return.
- Choose a Sub-Division from the drop-down menu. This field must be completed. (In order to make a successful Bill payment, the user must know these information.)
- In the ‘RR No’ field, type the RR number. This field must be completed. (In order to make a successful Bill payment, the user must know these information.)
- To access information from the BESCOM department database, click the Search Button. The details will be presented in the appropriate fields in the interface once they have been retrieved.
- The user must check the facts, and after satisfied that the information is valid, he or she can choose a payment mechanism from the list.
- Before hitting the Submit button, the user must double-check the bill and payment information.
- The ‘Services’ page will be displayed if you click on the “Services” button.
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu. Before proceeding to the UTI Payment Gateway, the application displays a Confirmation Screen to double-check bill and payment data.
- After you’ve double-checked the amount and bill details, click the “Confirm Payment” button. The application takes you to the UTIBANK Payment Gateway page.
- Enter the card’s expiration date. Month is in the first column, followed by Year in the second column.
- On the signature panel of your card, enter the security code, which is the three numbers after the card number.
- When you click the “Pay” button, you will receive a receipt for the transaction.
- On the page that says “Receipt,” type “receipt” in the box To get a printout of the above receipt, click the “Print” button.