1. From the M-Pesa menu, choose “Pay Bill.”
2. Dial 888 888, the Kenya Power business number.
3. Type in your new Kenya Power account number, for example 123456.
4. Enter your desired payment amount, which should be between Shs. 100 and Shs. 35,000.
What is the KPLC Paybill number?
Kplc Token Paybill Number and Kplc Prepaid Paybill Number For prepaid users (those who utilize prepaid meters), the Kenya Power M-PESA Paybill Number is 888880.
How do I send an SMS payment to KPLC?
- As with the SMS method, enter the initial part of your KPLC account number. If the number is 987654-32, type 987654.
The steps to check your KPLC bill outlined above are easy and clear. If you have any questions, please call the KPLC contact center or visit your nearest office for further information.
What is the procedure for paying my prepaid electricity bill?
Any Electricity Bill can be paid immediately from your bKash App while sitting in the comfort of your own home in Bangladesh. You won’t have to wait in large lines for hours, and you’ll get your Digital Receipt instantaneously after paying your bill using the bKash App!
If you pay your bill using the bKash App or by phoning *247#, you will be charged a billerwise fee.
1. From the bKash app interface, select ‘Pay Bill.’
2. Go to ‘Electricity’ and choose a biller.
3. Fill up the required information and the account number.
4. Enter the amount of the recharge and finish the transaction by providing your bKash Account PIN.
5. Open the bKash App and look at your digital receipt.
6. After paying the prepaid meter electricity payment, you will receive an SMS containing a token number. (However, if you do not receive the token number via SMS, go to your mobile’s messaging option, type your meter number, and send it to 04445616247. Your token number will be sent to you through SMS shortly.) Alternatively, you can obtain a Token Number by clicking here. Obtain the Token Number
7. Your power bill payment will be completed/updated in the meter when you insert this token number into your meter.
1. From the bKash App’s home screen, select ‘Pay Bill.’
3. Fill in the bill period and account number.
4. Enter your bKash Account PIN to complete the transaction and see the bill amount.
What is the best way to pay my electric meter?
- After that, enter your whole KPLC prepaid meter number. This is the account number for your KPLC account.
- The sum to be paid should thereafter be between 100 and 35,000 Kshs. Enter the amount and press the OK button.
- Double-check that you’ve entered everything correctly, including the amount, the pay bill number, and your Kenya Power account number. Then press OK to send the M-PESA transaction and complete it.
- M-PESA has sent you a transaction confirmation SMS. Then all you have to do is wait for KPLC to complete the transaction and record your electricity payment.
How do I use Mpesa to check my KPLC bill?
KPLC has partnered with Safaricom to allow you to use your bongo points to pay your power bills or purchase electricity tokens. For every 1 bonga point, you get 20 cents.
- As the account number, type in your meter number. omitting the -1, i.e. 3276849
- To finish the payment, confirm the details and enter your pin number. The tokens will be provided to you through text message, or if you were paying a power bill, your account would be cleared right away.
What is the account number for KPLC?
Simply enter the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) into your token meter box and press the enter symbol. Your 11-digit account number will appear on the screen if you are successful.
What is the best way to check my Kenya power bill online?
Kenya Power Company (KP) has established an electronic bill service to help consumers check their electricity balance and bill more efficiently, as opposed to receiving the bill balance once a month in the past.
All that is required to use this effective service is a mobile phone or an internet connection in order to get information via SMS or email.
You can use your mobile phone to check your electricity account balance and bill due date with the E-bill SMS service.
In the phone message field, you will only need to write the first part of your account number, for example, if your account number is 998877-01, just type 998877.
You will receive an instant response with your account balance details in a few seconds.
You can check your electricity account balance and bill due date by e-mail using the E-bill e-mail service.
In the subject field, you will only need to put the first part of your account number, for example, if your account number is 998877-01, just type 998877.
Then send the blank message to bill(at) kplc.co.ke, and you’ll get an immediate reply with your account amount within a few minutes.
In addition to checking their balance by SMS and email, Kenya Power customers can also check their balance on their website.
After that, you must click the My Bill tab, which will take you to another site where you may be asked to fill up your personal information for a KPLC online account.
If you don’t want to make an account, all you have to do is click on the first tab on the right, headed Bill/Meter Query.
This will take you to another tab where you must enter your account number, click search, and your bill balance will appear within seconds.
It is also crucial to remember that, despite the introduction of e-bill services, KPLC will continue to send your detailed electricity bill to your postal address.