This page explains how to browse through the links while utilising Bangalore One Portal’s “BESCOM Viewing and Payment of Electricity Bills by Sub-division and RR Number” feature to pay a BESCOM electricity bill online.
- Enter the customer’s mobile phone number. It’s a field that can be left blank. The goal is to collect the phone number and deliver value-added services in return.
- Choose a Sub-Division from the drop-down menu. This field must be completed. (In order to make a successful Bill payment, the user must know these information.)
- In the ‘RR No’ field, type the RR number. This field must be completed. (In order to make a successful Bill payment, the user must know these information.)
- To access information from the BESCOM department database, click the Search Button. The details will be presented in the appropriate fields in the interface once they have been retrieved.
- The user must check the facts, and after satisfied that the information is valid, he or she can choose a payment mechanism from the list.
- Before hitting the Submit button, the user must double-check the bill and payment information.
- The ‘Services’ page will be displayed if you click on the “Services” button.
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu. Before proceeding to the UTI Payment Gateway, the application displays a Confirmation Screen to double-check bill and payment data.
- After you’ve double-checked the amount and bill details, click the “Confirm Payment” button. The application takes you to the UTIBANK Payment Gateway page.
- Enter the card’s expiration date. Month is in the first column, followed by Year in the second column.
- On the signature panel of your card, enter the security code, which is the three numbers after the card number.
- When you click the “Pay” button, you will receive a receipt for the transaction.
- On the page that says “Receipt,” type “receipt” in the box To get a printout of the above receipt, click the “Print” button.
How can I get a copy of my BESCOM electricity bill from the previous month?
1. Go to https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx and fill out the form.
2. Select Last Online Payment Status from the drop-down menu.
3. You will be led to a new page where you must enter your Account Id and Captcha.
4. Your prior bill payment status will be displayed on the screen when you enter the details.
In Chandigarh, how can I check my water bill online?
The Chandigarh government’s eSampark app promises to consolidate various citizen services, like as energy and water bill payments, into one app for customers.
Is it possible to pay our Chandigarh electricity bill online?
The Chandigarh Administration has added another feather to its cap by allowing city residents to pay their power and water bills online. Chandigarh has long been regarded as India’s model city, and the ability to pay electricity bills online has pushed the city closer to becoming a smart city. Let’s look at how you can pay your bills without having to go to a Sampark centre via the Chandigarh Administration’s government webpage.
Steps to pay your electricity bill online in Chandigarh:
The Chandigarh Administration has made online power and water bill payment available to Chandigarh residents through e-sampark. Users will be able to print the bill receipt once it has been paid via a dedicated gateway set up for online transactions. Because the portal is housed on nic.in, the Indian government’s server, the process is entirely secure.
- Visit http://sampark.chd.nic.in/. The site will immediately redirect to http://188.8.131.52/epayment/, the Chandigarh Sampark Centre’s epayment portal. Alternatively, go to http://chandigarh.gov.in and select e-payment from the left-hand menu.
2. Go to Sign Up and fill out the relevant fields to create an account. You must select a username and password. Then you must give your name, phone number, and email address. Your pin number and address are also required.
4. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to access your profile, which includes information such as your name, address, and phone number.
5. From the top menu, pick “Service” and then “Electricity Bill,” “Water Bill,” or “Property Tax.”
6. You’ll be prompted to input your account number after clicking on electricity bill. On your electricity bill, you’ll find this account number. This is a one-time operation to enable online payments for your Chandigarh electricity bill. Your account will immediately display the bill number that you must pay online the next time you log in.
7. Go to the top menu and choose the “View Pay Outstanding” option to see your outstanding bills, along with a link to pay them.
Additional charges to pay electricity bills online:
Yes, paying your electricity or water bills online through the Chandigarh Government’s Sampark portal incurs some additional fees. Here’s a breakdown of the fees based on the method you choose.
- You will be charged Rs. 10 per transaction if you choose to pay via internet banking.
- If your bill is less than Rs. 2000, you’ll have to pay 0.75 percent of the bill amount if you pay with your debit card. If your electricity bill exceeds Rs. 2000, you will be charged an extra fee of 1% of the entire bill amount for paying your electricity bill online.
- If you want to pay with a credit card, there will be an additional charge of 1% of the entire bill amount + 14% service tax if you pay your bill online.
The ability to pay your Chandigarh power bills online saves you time, fuel, and allows you to conduct business from the comfort of your own home or office. When it comes to saving time and fuel, the additional expenditures are insignificant.
What does RR number stand for in its entire form?
The number assigned to the Consumer’s installation is referred to as the R.R. No. or ‘Revenue Register Number.’ 1st example Sample No. 2 The number assigned to the Consumer’s installation is referred to as the R.R. No. or “REVENUE REGISTER NUMBER.” 1st example
How can I find out who my electricity bill’s customer ID is?
On your electricity bill, you can easily find your customer number. You may look it up on any of your past or current bills. To find your consumer number on your Paytm electricity bill, follow these simple steps:
- To see your Consumer Number on your electricity statement, click on ‘View Sample Bill.’
You can check the amount of your power bill using the consumer number, or you can download a duplicate copy of your copy. Your customer number will be saved in the application once you have paid your power bill through Paytm, making it easy for you to check your bill amount and pay your bills in the future.
Is it possible to get a copy of my BESCOM bill online?
You can get a copy of a duplicate BESCOM bill here and pay it online. This will assist consumers who have missed a hard copy bill and who wish to pay their bills online in order to avoid service interruption.
Hescom, how do I check my electricity bill online?
Step 1: Go to https://www.hescom.co/SCP/Myhome.aspx and fill out the form.
. Step 3: Enter your Account ID > Type the Text in the box provided > Click Continue. On the screen, you can now see the status of your bill.
How can I see if my BESCOM bill has been paid or not?
How do I check the status of my BESCOM bill payment on Mobikwik?
- Click on Electricity and fill out the form with information such as your operator and account number.
What is the best way to check my water bill online?
You can also check the amount of your water bill and the status of your water bill on the website of your water supply board. The stages may differ from one water supply board to the next, but they will all be identical to the ones listed below-
You may be required to check in to the portal using your credentials during this procedure. If you have not yet registered on the website, you may need to do so before viewing your water bill.