Go to the APSPDCL bill view page in the first step. Step 2: Enter your 13-digit Service Number > Captcha answer > Submit button
What is the service number on an AP power bill?
You can use our selective rebate coupon by simply typing in TC500, and you will be eligible for a maximum payback of Rs. 150 on the smallest bill payment of Rs. 30. You can obtain a large rebate in exchange for being a first-time client throughout the season of your APSPDCL online bill payment. Examine our APSPDCL electricity payment offers and apply a similar discount code based on your requirements.
Various Method of APSPDCL Bill Pay
TalkCharge provides a number of options for paying your AP Southern Power bill online. Paying with a credit/debit card from any bank, internet banking, or any UPI method for APSPDCL would all result in an effective bill payment.
APSPDCL Bill Enquiry Support Team
As a result, choose TalkCharge to pay your Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) bill and earn extra cashback and reward points.
What is the Service Number in APSPDCL Electricity Bill?
The service number is the consumer’s unique account number assigned by the APSPDCL board when the new connection is established. It’s also referred to as a consumer number.
What is the cost of 1 Unit of electricity in Andhra Pradesh?
Domestic electricity customers in Andhra Pradesh must pay $1.45 per unit of energy consumed for up to 50 units of power. If you use 50 to 100 units of power, you’ll be charged $2.60 each unit. If you use 100 to 200 units of energy, you must pay $3.60 each unit, and so on. The cost of one unit of power usage rises as the number of units utilized rises.
How to get APSPDCL Bill Payment Receipt?
To obtain your bill payment receipt, follow these simple steps. You must take the following basic steps:
- APSPDCL’s official website may be found here.
- Click ‘Know Your Bill’ on the home page.
- Choose between HT and LT bill payment options.
- Fill in your login information.
- Select the menu option.
- Navigate to Billing and Payments.
- Fill in your Service number and select a month.
- Choose the option to download the bill by clicking on view bill.
How to Apply for a New APSPDCL Electricity Connection?
Apply for a new connection with the APSPDCL power board by following these simple procedures.
- APSPDCL’s home page can be found here.
- ‘Online new connection and registration’ should be selected.
- Depending on your needs, choose between LT and HT connections.
- Fill in all of your information, such as your name, date of birth, address, Adhaar card number, PAN card number, Id proof, residence proof, photo, and so on.
- To continue with your application, click on Registration.
How to Register a Complaint with APSPDCL?
- Visit the APSPDCL’s official website.
- Click on “Register Complaint” on the home page.
- Your choice of complaint type
- Fill in information such as the service number, name, phone number, and email address. Type of complaint, etc.
How can I Transfer my Electricity Connection to Andhra Pradesh?
In Andhra Pradesh, you must apply for a transfer of power connection in person at the local electricity office. All essential documentation must be submitted to the power board’s concerned authority while filling out the application.
In Warangal, Telangana, how can I pay my electricity payment online?
Payment Options That Are Versatile
- To pay your TSNPDCL electricity bill, go to this page.
- Choose your division and district.
- Please enter your service number here.
- Enter the total amount of the bill.
- Choose and use one of the available power bill payment promo codes to receive cashback and other benefits.
- Choose a payment option that is convenient for you.
Via Bill Desk
The following is a step-by-step guide to paying your bill using Bill Desk:
- Visit https://www.tsnpdcl.in/ for further information.
- Select ‘Pay Bills Online’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the Unique Service Number on the next page. You must enter the Circle Code, ERO Code, and Consumer Number if you do not have the Unique Service Number.
- Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- The bill’s information will be presented on the following page.
- Net banking, credit card, or debit card are all options for paying the bill.
The following is the procedure for paying the bill with Paytm:
- Install the Paytm app on your smartphone or go to the Paytm official website.
- Your mobile number and password are used to log in.
- Select ‘Electricity’ from the drop-down menu.
- Put ‘Telangana’ in the state and ‘Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)’ in the board.
- Fill in the USC number. The information will be printed on your bill.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, the amount that must be paid will be presented.
- To finish the process, click ‘Pay.’
Via Google Pay
The steps to pay your electric bill with Google Pay are as follows:
- On your smartphone, download the app and complete the registration process.
- Choose ‘Bill Payments’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘Electricity’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the electrical panel.
- Your cellphone number, account name, and account number must all be used to link the accounts.
- The amount that is owed will be displayed.
- Choose the bank account to which you want to send the money.
- To pay the bill, enter your UPI PIN.
Via the Mobile App
The following is a step-by-step guide to paying your bill using the mobile app:
- On your Android smartphone, install the app.
- To finish the login process, enter your email address and PIN. Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Pay Your Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
- The Circle Code, ERO Code, and Consumer Number must all be entered.
- The required payment amount will be displayed.
- You can pay your bill with a credit card, a debit card, a net banking account, or a wallet/cash card.
You can pay your bill in cash, check, or demand draft at any of the TSNPDCL offices. When you go to the office to pay the bill, you must bring it with you.
You can also pay your bill in cash or by cheque at a Mee Seva kiosk. It is critical that you bring the bill with you when you visit the kiosk.
What is the Telangana consumer number on an electricity bill?
Always strive to stay up to date on the bill’s terminology and various sections. The term “customer number” in an electrical bill is one such term to be well-versed in. A consumer number, often known as an account number or ID, is a one-of-a-kind account ID that is assigned to each user. Each customer number is unique and distinct from that of other consumers.
Keep in mind that the amount of digits and pattern of the CA number on an electrical bill can vary depending on the electricity board or state.
What does the BillDesk payment mode entail?
BillDesk is an online payment service that allows consumers to arrange, pay, and manage their regular and recurring bills in one place. With BillDesk, customers can receive, review, and pay all of their bills from various sources in one spot. It allows billers and banks to lower processing costs, improve bill presentation, provide customers with online payment options, and improve customer service1.
Many Indian organizations, banks, and businesses in urban Indian cities use the BillDesk platform. Companies in the telecommunications, insurance, utilities, financial services, education, entertainment, charity groups, and e-commerce2 industries are included. In India, the platform processes the majority of online and mobile payments made through aggregator platforms3. BillDesk assisted many Indians who were utilizing outmoded means of payment such as actual paper bills and check-writing to switch to more convenient and secure methods of payment.
If you have a business in India that requires regular monthly payments from clients, BillDesk is a great approach to make it easier for them to pay.
What exactly is the LT category?
Voltage is referred to as tension in French. A low-tension line carries low voltage, while a high-tension line carries high voltage. In India, the three-phase LT supply is 400 volts, while the single-phase supply is 230 volts. Bulk power buyers that require 11 kilovolts or more should use a high tension or HT source. The majority of minor electrical consumers, such as individual households, businesses, small offices, and smaller manufacturing units, use the LT connection. HT applies to large electrical customers such as companies (large manufacturing units), large offices, universities, hostels, and even residential colonies (if the apartment complexes purchase together in bulk). Most state distribution corporations have separate tariff systems for LT and HT.
In some states, if energy is purchased in bulk at the HT price, a residential complex can benefit from lower rates. Using the common supply, the complex can deliver electricity to its residents.
In Andhra Pradesh, how can I pay my electricity payment online?
How to Pay AP Electricity Bills Through Paytm
- Go to the Paytm page for Andhra Pradesh electricity bill payment.
- Choose your electrical panel.
- Please enter your customer number.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Use a coupon code to get a discount on your AP online electricity bill payment. Continue with the payment and you’re finished.
How do I locate my Tsspdcl unique service number?
Go to TSSPDCL’s official website and click on the ‘Services’ icon in the header to get your circle’s TSSPDCL customer service number. From the drop-down option, select ‘Customer Service Centers.’ To get the customer service number, click on your circle.