Call 1-800-xfinity for more information (1-800-934-6489). For Billing and Payments, choose prompt #2. To pay your bill, follow the prompts.
What is the Xfinity customer service 800 number?
We share your information with emergency service providers, vendors, and other service providers who help us perform our services, but they are not allowed to use your information for any other purpose. As needed by law, we may also disclose your information with government organizations. This information is also used for a variety of purposes, including:
Phone numbers are not published by Comcast; nevertheless, phone numbers may exist in databases not owned by Comcast, such as if your current phone number or address was given to businesses or government organizations.
Requesting a new telephone number may be one approach to assist preserve your privacy (with which your name has not been previously associated).
You may also choose to use the do-not-call option or activate Caller ID blocking, as indicated below.
How do I pay my Comcast cable bill?
How to Pay Your Xfinity Bill Online
- Please log in to My Account.
- Make a payment by clicking the Make a Payment button.
- Choose between paying the current balance or paying a different amount.
- Click Continue after selecting a previously stored payment method (if available) or entering a new bank account or credit/debit card information.
- The screen to review your payment will appear.
What is the location of my Comcast phone number?
If you already have an Xfinity Mobile phone, please call (888) 936-4968 so we can assign you a new number. Any modifications to your Xfinity Mobile account must be made by the account holder, primary user, or manager. Note: Based on your service address, all new numbers are assigned at random.
Is there a difference between Comcast and Xfinity?
Update: According to an official release from Comcast, the company will not be altering its corporate name, but would instead market its cable services as Xfinity.
Comcast, the nation’s largest cable provider, is changing its name. According to the firm’s blog, Xfinity will now replace Comcast as the company’s new product brand in an effort to demonstrate to customers that it isn’t the “same old company, but rather an innovator.” Given the company’s present reputation as a giant with poor customer service, this could be a difficult sell.
How do I make a phone call to a live person?
Google: Dial 1-855-836-3987, then press the appropriate digits for your product type. Call 1-800-474-6836 and keep pressing 0 for Hewlett-Packard (this takes a while). HTC: Dial 1-866-449-8358, select your language, and a real representative will assist you. Hulu: Dial 1-877-485-8411 and hold while a person answers.
I’m unable to pay my Comcast bill because I am unable to sign in.
Quick Pay is a service that allows you to pay for things quickly.
- Go to the account lookup page for Quick Pay.
- Enter the account’s Xfinity Mobile phone number as well as the service address’ ZIP code.
- Make a payment amount selection.
- Fill in the payment information.
- Enter your email address and click Submit if you want a payment receipt emailed to you.