You can also call Sprint at 1-800-784-2608 to pay your account. Sprint can also be reached by dialing *3 from any of your Sprint-enabled phones.
In order for them to identify your account, you’ll be asked for your account’s phone number and zip code.
Then they’ll ask for your consent to charge the total amount to the card you have on file.
The card’s last four digits on the card you have on file will be read out.
- Sign in to sprint.com/payments with your username and password.
- Select the Pay Bills option.
- Choose a payment method.
- Choose a payment date.
- Fill in the amount of your payment here.
- Examine your payment information.
- To accept the terms and conditions, check the box.
- After you click Authorize, you’ll see a confirmation message.
- From a Sprint phone, dial 800-784-2608 or *3.
- Choose the option to pay with an automated voice system.
- Please enter your Sprint phone number here.
- To make a payment, follow the spoken instructions.
- A payment can take up to 15 minutes to post.
- You may be charged late and/or reconnection fees if you pay any portion of your debt after the due date.
- It may take up to 15 minutes to restore your account if your services are blocked.
- Payments are processed automatically on the specified day; changes and cancellations can be made up to one day in advance.
What is the procedure for paying a bill over the phone?
Pay your bill over the phone.
- Call 800.331.0500 for wireless service (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- Call 800.288.2020 for all additional services.
Is it possible to pay bills over the phone?
You can pay bills using a variety of direct accounts and third-party apps from your phone. You can make one-time payments as well as set up autopay for select accounts to avoid missing payment deadlines, incurring late penalties, and damaging your credit. Reviewing how to pay bills by phone will help you stay on track with your personal finances, your credit history, and your credit score.
What is the best way for me to pay my Sprint bill?
What Are Your Options For Paying Your Sprint Bill?
- You can make a payment at sprint.com/mysprint.
- Call 1-800-784-2608 for more information.
- Send Sprint a check.
- Pay with your mailed statement’s QR code.
On my iPhone, how can I pay my Sprint bill?
Download the My Sprint app to your iOS or Android device if you haven’t already.
- Go to the My Sprint app portal and sign in.
- Select Bill Pay from the portal’s main menu.
- Choose a payment method and a due date.
- Examine your payment information.
- Make a payment confirmation.
I don’t have a bank account, so how can I pay my bills?
Money orders may nearly always be substituted for personal checks, making them ideal for those without bank accounts. A money order’s funds are guaranteed. They never expire, and if you need to, you may even set a stop payment on them.
You simply trade your cash for a money order in the exact amount of your bill for a modest fee. You fill out the money order and mail it or deliver it to the company that will be billing you. Check with the company billing you first to see if they take money orders, just as you would when paying with cash.
What is the most efficient method of paying your bills?
Top 10 Tips for Avoiding Late Payments
- Bills should be consolidated.
- Make a bill-paying schedule.
- Make a bill-paying location for yourself.
- Organize all of your paper bills.
- Allow for the arrival of your payment.
- Understand the Billing Cycle.
- Pay with your phone.
Is it possible to pay Sprint with a credit card?
Wireline Sprint Online Bill Pay allows you to pay your landline bill online with a credit card. You can pay your bill with the following credit cards when using Sprint Online Bill Pay (SOBP) on a landline (non-wireless) device: MasterCard and VISA are two types of credit cards.