Q. WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY FIRST BILL?
A. Your SKY subscription will be billed monthly in advance, which means that after your installation is complete and your watching is set up, we will send you your first bill by mail or email.
You will receive an account in the mail with the first account’s balance. This will provide the time frame for which the account is valid. If you were installed on January 15, for example, you will be invoiced from January 15 to January 31, then from February 1 to February 28. If equipment is necessary, you will be charged a deposit.
Q. I MADE A PAYMENT WHICH IS NOT SHOWING ON MY BILL, WHY IS THIS?
A. It’s possible that we haven’t had a chance to process your payment to your SKY account yet. Payments made using Internet Banking and telephone banking can take up to three days to process. If you believe a payment has not been accurately assigned to your SKY account, please contact us.
- Verify that the money was received by contacting your bank.
- Please contact us so that we may look into the missing payment.
Q. THE AMOUNT ON MY BILL IS NOT THE AMOUNT I EXPECTED?
A. There will be an adjustment to ensure that you are billed the correct price if you have made any modifications to your watching.
Because your bill is determined on a pro-rata basis, it may be changed from your prior subscription bill.
Q. I HAVE REQUESTED A CHANGE YET IT IS NOT SHOWN ON MY BILL, HOW COME?
A. Any services you’ve requested to be added or removed will appear on your next bill. The change will be retroactive to the date the service was added or removed. Any service fees paid in advance will be refunded.
Q. HOW CAN I PAY MY BILL?
A. When you join SKY, you have a wide selection of payment methods to choose from. Direct Debit, Automatic Payment, and phone and Internet banking are all convenient possibilities.
You will receive a discount via direct debit if you are a financial member of HNZ or CLUBS NZ.
Your SKY bill is automatically deducted from your bank account each month when you use Direct Debit.
You can either download a Direct Debit form or request that one be mailed to you by emailing us.
This must be returned by mail to:
Telephone banking allows you to pay your bill from any touchtone phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply contact your bank and request that SKY be added to your list of bill payees. You’ll need your SKY account number to get started.
Away from New Plymouth:
You can manage your payments more easily with internet banking. Simply go to your online banking site when you receive your monthly payment and set up a transfer at your leisure.
The majority of banks will offer telephone or internet banking services. To do so, call your bank and provide your SKY account number as the ‘Payee Code,’ as well as your surname and first initial as the ‘Payee Particulars.’
SKY TV should be listed as a preassigned or preloaded Payee in your bank. If not, you can use the following information to set up your payments:
Your SKY account number (you must enter 12 digits.) Payee Code: Add zeros to the beginning of your account number if it is only 8-9 digits long.)
How do you pay a bill over the phone?
Pay your bill over the phone.
- Call 800.331.0500 for wireless service (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- Call 800.288.2020 for all additional services.
What is the procedure for paying my Sky TV bill?
- Open the My Sky app and sign in with your Sky iD details if you haven’t already. Visit our My Sky app page to learn more if you’re new to the app.
- Select TV, Broadband, or Mobile from the bottom navigation bar, or scroll down to Bills & Payments on the home page.
- Select your bill/the bill for which you wish to make a payment, scroll down to Make a payment, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
How long do you have to pay Sky before they shut you off?
If you pay by direct debit, Sky will try again 10 days after the first payment is declined, and will only suspend your television service if the second payment is also unsuccessful. You have a few more days after the 10-day grace period before your broadband is blocked. Hopefully, this provides you enough time.
I don’t have a bank account, therefore how can I pay my bills?
Money orders may nearly always be substituted for personal checks, making them ideal for those without bank accounts. A money order’s funds are guaranteed. They never expire, and if you need to, you may even set a stop payment on them.
You simply trade your cash for a money order in the exact amount of your bill for a modest fee. You fill out the money order and mail it or deliver it to the company that will be billing you. Check with the company billing you first to see if they take money orders, just as you would when paying with cash.
What is the most efficient method of paying your bills?
Top 10 Tips for Avoiding Late Payments
- Bills should be consolidated.
- Make a bill-paying schedule.
- Make a bill-paying location for yourself.
- Organize all of your paper bills.
- Allow for the arrival of your payment.
- Understand the Billing Cycle.
- Pay with your phone.
Is it possible for me to pay someone else’s phone bill?
A payment to any account can be made by anyone. Call in and tell a representative that you’d like to pay a bill that isn’t yours and provide a phone number from your friend’s account.
How long does it take for an online bill payment to be processed?
When setting up bill payments, most banks encourage consumers to allow extra time. A scheduled bill payment can take up to five business days to reach the payee. Keep in mind that with regular payments, adding a few of extra days of padding is a smart idea in case your due date comes on a weekend. Even if they were arranged in advance, banks do not process bill payments on weekends and will wait until the next working day.
There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to how long it takes to pay a bill online or in person. Schedule your bill payments a few days before they’re due to avoid overdraft fees and problems with the companies and people you need to pay.
What is a payee when paying bills online?
The payee is the company you want to pay when you set up online bill payments from your checking account (your utility provider, for example). Giving your bank payee information lets them know who will receive the funds and where they should send the check or electronic payment.
How can I get in touch with someone at Sky?
If you need to contact Sky UK Limited for its television, broadband, fixed line, or mobile phone services, please call one of the numbers listed below:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Customer Service (Freephone): 0800 151 2747 Sky UK Limited
- Customer Service (Local Rate): 0344 241 1653 Sky UK Limited
- Support and Complaints for Sky TV Products: 0344 241 1653
- Support and Complaints for Sky Broadband: 0344 241 1653
- Support and Complaints for Sky Talk: 0344 241 1653
- Support and Complaints for Sky TV Apps: 0344 241 1599
- Bills and Payments (automatic) at Sky UK Limited: 0333 202 2133
- Bills and Payments, Sky UK Limited (to speak with a representative): 0344 241 1653
- Account Management and Insurance, Sky UK Limited: 0344 241 1653
- Sky Engineers may be reached at 0344 241 4141.
- Calling Sky UK Limited from Outside the UK: To reach Sky UK Limited from outside the UK, dial +44 800 151 2747. Standard local, national, and international mobile and landline rates apply.
- Cancellations at Sky UK Limited: 0333 202 2135
- Faults at Sky UK Limited: 0344 241 1653
- Installations: 0800 151 2747 Sky UK Limited
Is Sky’s 0333 number a toll-free number?
Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package if you don’t have Sky Mobile or Sky Talk. Charges may apply if you don’t have a calling package, so check your provider’s tariff guide.