Methods of Payment
View a list of the different ways a client can pay their account, including online, via phone, through payment agencies, and by mail.
- One-time bank draft payment
- Payment via credit card only once
You can pay your power payment with a credit or debit card online or over the phone at any time. There will be a service charge.
Payment through direct debit (checkless)
Make a monthly recurring withdrawal from your bank account to pay your power bill.
Payments by credit card are made automatically.
Allow your power bill to be automatically debited to your credit or debit card each month.
- Payment by guest – a one-time credit or debit card payment
- Pay in person (authorized payment agents)
Look for a handy, authorized payment place to make a payment. There may be a service charge.
You can pay your bill at any moment using our automated phone system. There may be a service charge.
Security deposits are required.
Examine our security deposit rules for the area of our service territory where you will be relocating.
What is the best way for me to pay my Dominion energy bill?
- Money orders are accepted (written to the authorized payment center, not to Dominion Energy)
- Personal checks, traveler’s checks, and cashier’s checks are all examples of checks.
- Debit cards with a pin (at Walmart and Kroger locations)
- MoneyCard from Walmart (at Walmart locations)
What method do you use to pay for electricity?
What Is The Best Way To Pay Your Electricity Bill Online?
- Select the electricity board by clicking on it.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu with all of the states.
- Choose your state.
- Select your power supply.
- Fill in your customer’s phone number.
- Fill in the amount.
- Choose from a variety of promo codes to receive cashback and other benefits.
- Select your preferred mode of payment.
Where can I make a payment to Entergy?
Use our quick and easy method to pay your Entergy electricity bill at your local Money Services. Your money will be processed on the same day!
Customers in Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas are served by Entergy. Visit your local Kroger store and seek for the Money Services counter if you need to pay your Entergy electric bill. Use our shop locator to find the location closest to you. After that, our friendly store staff will be able to assist you with paying your Entergy account quickly and conveniently at a time that is convenient for you. For your convenience, we’re open throughout the evenings and on weekends. You may save money on fees and take advantage of our amazing discounts and specials if you have one of our Shopper’s Cards*.
What is the best way for me to pay my Ohio Edison bill?
Drop by your nearest Money Services to pay your Ohio Edison bill in a convenient and quick manner.
If you’re one of Ohio Edison’s million customers in northeast and north central Ohio, paying your bill is simple. Just stop by Money Services and our pleasant staff will assist you. Our locations in Ohio have over 200 Money Services, including seven in Toledo. Simply use our shop location tool to find the one closest to you. You can visit us whenever it is convenient for you because we are open evenings and weekends. Remember to look at the coupons and specials page for promotions that you may save to your Shopper’s Card*.
Is it possible to pay my power payment with a credit card?
There’s a lot more than you might expect. In general, a credit card can be used to pay for bills such as:
- Water, gas, and electric bills are examples of utility bills.
- Service on a cell phone or a landline
- Internet and cable
- Subscription and streaming services
- Taxes on the federal and state levels
If you have any doubts about a bill, contact the billing department to inquire about their credit card acceptance policy.
What are your options for recharging your battery?
Top up at a Paypoint or Payzone near you.
- Insert your key into the meter after topping up and wait 5 seconds. The credit from your key will be transferred to the meter in this manner.
- Remove your key from the meter once you’ve done topping it up.
- Keep your meter topped up at all times.
On my phone, how can I buy electricity?
STEP 1: On your cellphone, dial *120*321#. Select/enter option 1 by following the prompts (Prepaid). STEP 2: Decide on the type of electricity to use. STEP 3: Select Enter Electricity from the drop-down menu.
What is the procedure for paying my prepaid electricity bill?
Any Electricity Bill can be paid immediately from your bKash App while sitting in the comfort of your own home in Bangladesh. You won’t have to wait in large lines for hours, and you’ll get your Digital Receipt instantaneously after paying your bill using the bKash App!
If you pay your bill using the bKash App or by phoning *247#, you will be charged a billerwise fee.
You can pay the invoices of the following billers:
1. From the bKash app interface, select ‘Pay Bill.’
2. Go to ‘Electricity’ and choose a biller.
3. Fill up the required information and the account number.
4. Enter the amount of the recharge and finish the transaction by providing your bKash Account PIN.
5. Open the bKash App and look at your digital receipt.
6. After paying the prepaid meter electricity payment, you will receive an SMS containing a token number. (However, if you do not receive the token number via SMS, go to your mobile’s messaging option, type your meter number, and send it to 04445616247. Your token number will be sent to you through SMS shortly.) Alternatively, you can obtain a Token Number by clicking here. Obtain the Token Number
7. Your power bill payment will be completed/updated in the meter when you insert this token number into your meter.
1. From the bKash App’s home screen, select ‘Pay Bill.’
3. Fill in the bill period and account number.
4. Enter your bKash Account PIN to complete the transaction and see the bill amount.
Is it possible to pay invoices at CVS?
CVS/pharmacy has teamed up with InComm to allow customers to pay their bills at any cash register in the drugstore or at the front counter. Members of health plans that use CVS/pharmacy Bill Pay will receive monthly premium bills with a customer-specific barcode and instructions on how to use it to pay their premium. CVS will just scan the barcode and take the member’s preferred method of payment, which can be cash, credit card, or debit card. Later this spring, CVS/pharmacy Bill Pay will be available.
Members of health plans who use MoneyGram’s bill payment service can now pay their insurance bills at CVS/pharmacy. Most CVS/pharmacy stores include MoneyGram phones or kiosks to allow customers to pay their bills in cash at the store’s front counter.