You can save the PDF to your Files app or share it with a third-party app to see it.
- Make use of the My EE app.
- Select Bills and payments from the Menu at the top of the app.
- Choose Download Bill from the menu.
- Choose a billing period from the drop-down menu.
- Select View Bill when your bill has been downloaded.
What is the best way for me to get my phone bill?
You can request a copy of your bill online from some cell phone companies. To do so, go to your provider’s website and create an account. There will usually be an option under “Support,” “Billing,” or “My Account” to request a copy of your bill be sent to you either by mail or electronically.
Why is it that I can’t see my bill on the EE app?
Re: I can’t see what I’m doing Bill Welcome to the neighborhood. If you go to your My EE account online and click on Menu > Account Settings, you’ll see an option to alter your status to account holder by checking the box.
How can I get a copy of my EE bill?
How can I get a pdf copy of my phone bill?
- Use the My EE app or log in to My EE.
- Bills and payments should be selected.
- Choose Print or save your paper bill (PDF) by downloading it.
What is the best way to pay my EE phone bill?
To make a payment, follow these steps:
- Log in to My EE, go to Bills & Payments, and then to Make a Payment.
- From your EE phone, dial 150.
- From any other phone, dial 07953 966 250.
Is a phone bill considered a utility bill?
Phone bills are commonly classified as utility bills. However, this only applies to landlines, not mobile phones. Telephone companies’ invoices are utility bills, and they, like energy suppliers, provide a service to the general public.
What is the best way to check my postpaid bill?
What is the procedure for checking a postpaid bill?
- To obtain billing information through SMS, call the following dial code: *1111#; or
- Send “1” to our WhatsApp Self-Service number (followed by “Hi”); or
- Go to the homepage of the Jazz World app; or
- To learn more about your bill, call the 777 hotline.
What does a phone bill reveal?
If you have detailed billing, your bill may include sections for each line of service that describe the calls (voice), texts, and picture/video messaging usage. Date, time, duration, type, to/from number, and charge are all recorded for each call or message made or received.
What is the best way to find out when my EE bill is due?
Logging into My EE makes it simple to see when your bill is available. To find out when you can receive your bill, go to My EE and look at your most recent bill. It will give the due date for your next bill, which is usually the same each month.