LIMITED KILIFIMARIAKANI WATER AND SEWERAGE KILIFIMARIAKANI WATER AND SEWERAGE KILIFIMARIAKANI WATER AND SEWERAGE (KIMAWASCO)
How can I get a copy of my water bill?
You can also check the amount of your water bill and the status of your water bill on the website of your water supply board. The stages may differ from one water supply board to the next, but they will all be identical to the ones listed below-
- Go to your local water board’s official webpage.
- Go to the ‘Our Services’ area of the website.
- Select ‘View/Print Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
- Your ‘Customer Identification Number’ should be entered here.
- If there is a captcha, fill it out.
- Select ‘View bill’ from the drop-down menu.
You may be required to check in to the portal using your credentials during this procedure. If you have not yet registered on the website, you may need to do so before viewing your water bill.
What is the procedure for checking my Kilifi water bill?
Information that may be of assistance
- Send your account number/meter account number to 20557 through SMS to check the status of your water bill.
- You will receive a response with information about your water bill/meter reading as well as the account status.
- This is a premium service, with a sms price of ksh 10 higher than standard rates.
How can I pay my Kimawasco water bill?
Any Postbank branch in the country
- On your phone, go to the M-Pesa Menu.
- Choose the Pay Bills option.
- 913110 is the business number for KIMAWASCO.
- Enter your water account number, such as 26XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Enter the payment amount, such as $500.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN, which is usually 1234.
What is the best way to check my Kisumu water bill online?
You can also get a copy of your water bill by texting 20880. ‘KIWASCO’ should be typed in. then your account number, followed by a space (blank).
What is the procedure for checking my water bill by SMS?
Subscription to SMS
Customers with restricted or no access to the internet can register to receive monthly bill reminders through SMS “This is my water bill. By texting MayniladONCANAccount Name to 09191626000, they can do so.
Customers can also sign up for newsletters “My Water Bill can be obtained by phoning Maynilad’s toll-free number, 1626, or by sending a private message to Maynilad’s Facebook or Twitter pages. They only need to supply an email address and/or a cell phone number, and Maynilad’s customer service representatives will take care of the rest.
Customers who have not yet signed up for Maynilad’s “My Water Bill” service can use the company’s freshly extended “Bill on Demand SMS Bill Facility.” Customers who want to know their current bill right away can submit it to 0919-1626-000 by typing MayniladBILLCONTRACT ACCOUNT NUMBER on their cellphones. There is no need to register. Maynilad temporarily paused meter reading and on-site billing activities following the adoption of the ECQ in order to protect the safety of its customers and service providers and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Water bills are now being calculated based on the average consumption of the previous three months, as permitted by the MWSS Regulatory Office (per MWSS RO-OPP-052-03). Corrections will only be added to future bills once the company is able to re-deploy its service providers to do actual meter readings.
Check Bill by SMS
Send a text message to 20557 with your Nairobi Water account number to check your water bill by SMS.
This technology is difficult to use and may cost more than standard SMS rates.
Check Water Bill through the USSD code *888#
- Option 1: Register for e-bills by dialing *888# on your phone.
- Enter the account for which you want to receive E-Bills and click Send.
- Dial *888# and pick option 2, Query bill to check your bill.
- Send your Nairobi water account number in the box below.
- This method is less expensive, possibly costing only two shillings.
Check Water Bill Online
- Go to www.portal.nairobiwater.co.ke to access the Nairobi Water web portal.
- If you have a registered email and password, enter them; otherwise, click Register.
- After that, fill out the form with your information and click Register.
- Open your email inbox and look for the Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company’s message.
- Copy the verification OTP code and paste it into the OTP Prompt, then confirm the OTP.
How can I read the reading on my water meter?
Meters are read using automatic meters, which eliminate the need to enter private property. The new meters have improved efficiencies and lowered estimated reads.
How to read your meter?
It’s akin like reading the odometer on your automobile to read your water meter. From left to right, read all of the numerals. Numbers following the decimal point and numbers with a black background should not be included. In the same way, submeters are read.
Converting HCF to gallons
Every month, PWD measures water consumption in hundred cubic feet (HCF) for billing purposes. However, calculating your usage in gallons is simple.
To figure out how many gallons were utilized, multiply the amount of HCF by 748 gallons.
Example of a meter:
Using your meter to find a leak
Your water meter is an important instrument for water conservation. Reading your meter can help you find leaks in your domestic plumbing in addition to providing you with information about how much water you are consuming.
To check for a leak, turn off all faucets both inside and outside your home. When conducting this task, make sure the toilet is not flushed and the automatic ice cube machine is turned off.
The low flow indicator should not move when the water is turned off. The indicator is a black or red triangle, depending on the sort of meter you have.
In Kenya, how much does a unit of water cost?
The Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company (NCWSC), which is wholly owned by the Nairobi County Government, is in charge of delivering and managing water and sewerage services in Nairobi. Nairobi Water increased its pricing starting in 2015, with some customers seeing their water bills double.
Domestic and industrial customers, as well as government institutions, pay a fixed flat fee of Sh. 204 for units of 0 to 6 cubic metres under the current Nairobi Water tariffs.
In Mombasa, how can I check my water bill by SMS?
- Go to MPESA lipa, then paybill.
- 895500 is the paybill number.
- Enter your account number, for example, 8724129039.
- Enter the amount to be paid, for example, Sh.1200.
- Send with your MPESA pin.
- Both M-Pesa and Mombasa Water will send you a confirmation SMS after you’ve made your payment.
SMS your water account to 20227 to check your Mombasa water bill. You can also acquire additional services by dialing *274# from your phone.
How do I use Mpesa to pay my Kisumu water bill?
- + Select PayBill from Lipa na MPESA. + Go to Lipa na MPESA.
- EQUITEL/ BANK OF EQUITY You can also pay using the ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0290 265 172 985 at any Equity Bank office or agent near you.
- POST OFFICE BANK. You can pay your water bill at any of the PostBank locations listed below: