Make a deposit
Whether you use online billing or not, MyRogers is the quickest and most convenient way to pay your account.
How do I get a copy of my MyRogers phone bill?
Your most recent bill can be viewed by logging into your MyRogers account online or via the MyRogers app.
- Log in to MyRogers to get started.
- From the home screen, go to Billing & Payment.
- Sign in to the app after it has been opened.
- Sign in to your account by touching the symbol and selecting Sign In if you don’t see View Bill on your MyRogers home screen. From the home screen, tap View Bill once you’ve signed in.
Have you downloaded the MyRogers app yet? Get it from the app store on your device:
What is the current Rogers balance?
By phone, you can check your account balance: From your wireless device, dial 1-888-764-3771 or *611. Press 1 after the Rogers welcome message. Press 1 to validate the Phone Number or Account Number from which you are calling.
What is the procedure for paying MyRogers’ cell phone bill?
You can use the interactive phone system or dial *611 from your Rogers wireless device to make a credit card, Visa Debit, or Debit Mastercard payment by calling Rogers at 1 888 764-3771 and following the directions.
How can I get a copy of my Rogers bill?
How do I get a copy of my online invoice? Simply click the “View Bill” option once you’ve logged into MyRogers. Then, in the top right corner, there’s a link that says “Download PDF.” This is the bill for you!
What is the best way to look at old Rogers bills?
After your account has loaded, go to MyRogers. A page similar to the one below will appear on the screen. You must select View Bill from the drop-down menu. You can choose the invoice date from a drop-down menu.
How do I check my Rogers pay-as-you-go minutes?
- Register for a MyRogers account.
- You can retrieve your MyRogers username or password if you’re having trouble signing in.
- Have you created a MyRogers account yet? To control your services, create an account.
- Under Current Account Balance on the Overview tab, you’ll find your account balance and expiration date.
Dial *225 from your wireless phone to check your account balance and expiration date at any time (it’s a free call).
What is the 12 digit account number for Rogers?
Your Rogers account number is located in the top left-hand corner of each page of your bill and is between 9 and 12 digits long.
What if you don’t pay your Rogers bill?
Please sign in to MyRogers, click Promise to Pay, and follow the procedures if you are unable to make a payment by the due date but would like to negotiate specific payment arrangements.
If you do not create a Payment Arrangement and do not pay your past due amount, your services will be temporarily suspended and you will be charged a Restoral Fee or an Account Processing Fee.
* Residents of Qubec are exempt from the Restoral and Account Processing fees.
What is the procedure for paying my phone bill over the phone?
Pay your bill over the phone.
- Call 800.331.0500 for wireless service (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- Call 800.288.2020 for all additional services.