You can pay your bill by any of your bank’s preferred channels, including ATMs, online banking, phone banking, and mobile banking. You can pay by cash or credit card at our business centers and other prominent sites’ payment machines. Any of our Exchange House partners can help you pay your Etisalat bills.
What is the best way for me to pay for Etisalat Internet?
Paying your expenses in a convenient manner
- App for Etisalat UAE. Access your account details, check and pay your bill with the My Etisalat UAE app.
- Pay quickly and securely online. Use your credit or debit card to pay your etisalat mobile, landline, and eLife bill at etisalat.ae/quickpay.
What is the best way for me to pay my eLife bill?
Online bill payment
- App for Etisalat UAE. Our app allows you to view and pay your bill in real time. GET THE APP AND DOWNLOAD IT.
- Pay quickly. You may pay your eLife bills without logging in. SELECT QUICK PAY.
- Autopay. Set up automated bill payments to ensure you never miss a payment deadline. TURN ON AUTOPAY.
How do I add a new number to my Etisalat account?
Press the send or call key and type: *107*05XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A message will be sent to the destination number alerting him or her that you require credit in the amount specified: “Mobile Number 05xxxxxx is requesting you to transfer AED x.” (amount).
If I don’t pay my Etisalat bill, what happens?
Every month, the bill is due on the 15th of the month. “If the payment is not received by the due date, services may be suspended.” Reconnection of services may incur a fee of Dh26.25 (including of VAT),” Etisalat said in a statement to Khaleej Times.