1. Open BPI Online or the BPI Mobile app and navigate to “Payments/Load” is a phrase that means “payments/load.”
2. Make a decision “Pay your bills.”
3. Complete the form and choose an enrolled biller.
4. Confirm the transaction’s information. Make a click on “Verify.”
5. Select your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP) after entering your Mobile Key or OTP “Send it in.”
Please keep in mind that your payment is deducted from your account in real-time. Your payment will appear on the merchant’s record within 1-3 banking days of the transaction date, depending on the merchant’s policy.
At home, what is Globe’s biller name?
GCash will send you a text message and an email to confirm your payment was successful. When Globe receives your money, they will also send you an email.
What is a BPI reference number, and what does it mean?
The reference number is usually your biller’s account number. This page contains a list of billers as well as information about the reference number needed for enrollment.
What is the BPI credit card biller’s name?
1. Go to “Other Services” in BPI Online after logging in.
2. Select “Manage Recipients” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Add New Recipient” from the drop-down menu.
4. Select “Billers” in the “Recipient” field.
5. Make the biller “BPI EXPRESS CARD CORP (BECC)”
6. Enter your Customer Number, check the information, and then click “Confirm.”
7. Select “Submit” after entering the One-Time PIN (OTP).
1. Go to “Payments/Load” on BPI Online or your BPI Mobile app after logging in.
2. Select “Pay Bills” from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in the information and choose your BPI Credit Card as the biller.
4. Confirm the transaction’s information. “Confirm” should be selected.
5. Select “Submit” after entering the One-Time PIN (OTP).
How do I make an online BPI payment for my converge bill?
- Go to Bills Payment and select Pay Bill once you’ve logged in.
- Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions Inc. – Select Biller
- After you’ve double-checked your information, click Pay Now. Click Submit after entering your One-Time Password (OTP).