The payee should be “Shaw Direct” or “Shaw Direct Communications Inc.” in online or telephone banking.
How do I make a phone payment on my Shaw bill?
Credit card payments made through My Shaw are applied to your account immediately.
Check out this website if you need help understanding your Shaw bill: Knowing how to read your first bill
What is the procedure for gaining access to my Shaw account?
My Shaw is accessible via the website (my.shaw.ca) and the My Shaw app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store). You’ll need the Shaw ID and password of the primary account holder to log in and manage your account.
How can I use internet banking to pay my bills?
When you pay your bills online through your bank, it becomes more of a one-stop shop. To get started, follow these steps:
- If you don’t already have one, set up an account on your bank’s website or app.
- After logging in, seek for a “bill pay” link and establish profiles for each of the firms you want to pay (known as “payees”). It will require you to enter information such as the company’s name and your account number.
- Enter the amount you want to pay the firm and the date you want to pay them. Keep in mind that bank payments sometimes take a few days to process, so send them out ahead of the bill’s due date.
To use a bank’s bill pay service, you usually need to have a checking account with them. Most banks, particularly the larger ones, offer free basic bill payment, but there may be a fee if you make more than a certain number of payments per month or if you want to use specific features like accessing transactions from financial software. Carefully read the terms and conditions.
It’s more convenient to have your bank pay your bills because you don’t have to deal with different payees and payee websites. But, especially if you set up regular payments, be sure you have enough money in your account to handle those obligations each month.
What is the location of my Shaw account number?
- When you logon into My Shaw, your account number appears beneath the Welcome welcome on the webpage.
- If you go to My Shaw’s Account overview and click View my Bill, you can see your account number on your actual bill.
- Your Shaw bill reads as follows: See YOUR ACCOUNT at the upper left corner of the bill under your name (as shown in the image below beside item #1).
What happens if a Shaw bill isn’t paid?
Your services may be terminated or cancelled if you continue to skip payments. Your current phone number may be lost if you cancel.
You must settle the outstanding balance on your account to avoid suspension or cancellation of your service. Any unpaid MyTab balance will be payable in the event of cancellation.
What is the procedure for checking my Shaw phone bill?
Looking at Your Invoice When your monthly invoice is ready, we’ll send you an email notification to the email address we have on file. By logging into My Shaw Mobile, you can also check your current balance.
How can I work out a payment plan with Shaw?
Quick Answer: What is the procedure for requesting a payment extension?