Cash is accepted at Walmart, Fry’s Food Store, CVS Pharmacy, ACE Cash Express, and a number of small convenience businesses. To find the nearest payment location, use the links below to search by zip code.
New! We’ve added more locations, including Eloy, Kearny, and Somerton, which are all outside of the Phoenix metro region. Here you’ll find a number of CheckFreePay locations that accept cash payments for no charge.
MoneyGram, a third-party partner, can help you find additional retail outlets near you.
Where can I pay my Phoenix City Bill?
Payment Options for City Services Bills
- Electronic Checks are available for free if you have a bank account (echeck) Checking, savings, or any other ACH-enabled account https://paycityservices.phoenix.gov/make a one-time payment
Is it possible to pay my power bill using a cash app?
Yes, you can use your Cash App balance to pay for bills. To pay bills with your account and routing numbers, follow these steps: Open the Cash App and select the banking tab from the home screen.
What is the best way for me to pay my SRP?
Are you aware of your alternatives when it comes to paying your power bill? We’ve got you covered, whether you’re a hands-on pay-month-to-month customer or like your payment to be on autopilot.
Pay your bill in one of the following secure methods to ensure that it reaches us:
- Make a check payment on your power bill. SRP’s eChex service allows you to pay your bill from your checking account online. It’s simple, safe, and free, and it’s available 24 hours a day.
- Set up automatic payments. You can have your bill paid automatically each month from your bank or savings account with SRP SurePayTM. On the same day, the funds are deducted from your bank account.
- Make a cash payment. PayCenter kiosks can be found in grocery and convenience stores, as well as at some SRP locations.
- SRP, P.O. Box 2951, Phoenix, AZ 85062-2951 is where you should send your money. Please take note that this is a new address that will take effect on January 21, 2022.
- Pay with a credit or debit card. Payments by credit/debit card can be made online or over the phone. This service is supplied by a third-party processing company for a $2 convenience fee per transaction.
What If I Told You… At SRP, one of our top goals is to keep your personal information safe. This essay will teach you how to recognize a utility scam over the phone, by email, or in person. Please be aware that if your payment is over late, a reminder bill will be sent to you.
Help those in need pay their electric bills
SHARE Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy is a joint effort between SRP and the Salvation Army to give energy assistance to individuals in need.
Where does Phoenix’s water come from?
The Salt River Project (SRP), which transfers water from the Salt and Verde Rivers through canal and pipeline, and the Central Arizona Project (CAP), which transports Colorado River water, provide the majority of Phoenix’s water supply. Wells, or groundwater, provide a small portion of Phoenix’s supply.
How can I get a copy of my water bill?
You can also check the amount of your water bill and the status of your water bill on the website of your water supply board. The stages may differ from one water supply board to the next, but they will all be identical to the ones listed below-
You may be required to check in to the portal using your credentials during this procedure. If you have not yet registered on the website, you may need to do so before viewing your water bill.
What bank is Cash App affiliated with?
Sutton Bank issues the card, which is tied to a user’s Cash App account. It’s not linked to a personal bank account or a different debit card. If you set up direct deposit, you’ll get free ATM withdrawals.
Where can you use Cash App to make a payment?
Users of the Cash App can pay with their Cash App balance or a debit/credit card linked to it. The Cash App can be used for online and offline shopping that accepts VISA payments. Target, Forever 21, Amazon, Walmart, Lululemon, and other retailers allow Cash App payments. In these stores, users can also use their Cash cards.
To make online payments at online or offline merchant platforms, Cash App customers must pick Cash App as their payment mechanism. The $Cashtag of the merchant can also be utilized to make payments.
Why should you avoid using Cash App?
Yes, Cash App is a legitimate app developed under the Square, Inc. banner. Despite the fact that the app is legitimate, you should proceed with caution. Scammers have devised methods to swindle people using the app, so only transfer and take money from people you know and trust.
Create a password for your phone to protect your money. To avoid mistakenly sending money to the wrong person, Cash App recommends double-checking the recipient’s $CashTag, email, and phone number before sending money.
Is PayPal a secure platform?
PayPal is a highly secure banking service that uses some of the industry’s strongest end-to-end encryption. Make sure two-factor authentication is enabled, and delete any unused bank accounts or email addresses. Even with all of this protection, keep in mind that no online service is completely safe from hackers or theft.