Yes! You can use GCash to pay for past-due invoices!
Where can I make a payment to PrimeWater?
How to Make a Secure Online Payment for Prime Water Bills
- Step 1: Take a look at your coins. Tap on Pay Bills in the Apple Wallet app.
- Step 2: Under the Water Utilities category, scroll down and pick Prime Water.
- Step 3: Tap Next after entering the precise amount you want to pay.
Can I use Paymaya to pay a past-due bill?
Is it possible to pay my invoices after the due date has passed? You should check with your specific biller because some don’t accept payments after the due date. For further information, see the Pay Bills Frequently Asked Questions.
How do I make an online payment for my BPI premier water bill?
- Go to “Payments/Load” on BPI Online or the BPI Mobile app.
- Choose “Pay Bills” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form and choose an enrolled biller.
- Confirm the transaction’s specifics.
- Select “Submit” after entering your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP).
- Please keep in mind that your payment is deducted from your account in real-time.
How do I use GCash 2022 to pay my premier water bill?
- Step 1: Go to the Bills tab and select Pay Bills.
- Step 2: Select Water Utilities from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Select PrimeWater from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Fill in the required PrimeWater credentials.
How do I pay my BDO premium water bill online?
- Select Enrollment > Company/Biller > Enroll from the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit after filling out the Enrollment Details.
- Go to Pay Bills and Reload > Bills Payment > Pay Bills once you’ve enrolled.
- Click Submit after filling out the Payment Details.
How do I use Landbank to pay for my prime water?
Manila Water – Pay Your Bill
- In the Landbank mobile app, log in to your account.
- From the bottom menu, select the Bills Payment icon.
- To pay a bill, use the Pay Bill button.
- In the Biller tab, press the advance arrow.
- If the biller is not yet enrolled, choose Select Biller.
- Select MANILA WATER COMPANY INC from the drop-down menu.