Information on the tour:
We adore our followers! And we’re ecstatic you’ve decided to pay us a visit! We are unable to give tours during the production of our Discovery Network Reality TV Series, Diesel Brothers. We can’t have fans in the shop since the film crew is shooting around the clock. For liability and secrecy issues, we can’t have them.
Come in and check out our merchandise, pick up a shirt or hat, see some of our renowned builds up close and personal, and catch some behind-the-scenes action through our viewing window (when the film crew is filming on-site), and we’ll see you there! We’d be delighted to welcome you!
What is the location of the show Diesel Brothers?
Diesel Brothers is a reality television show that airs in the United States. The series premiered on Discovery Channel on January 4, 2016. The show revolves around a group of Utah friends who fix and customize pickup trucks.
The Diesel Siblings are not truly brothers, despite their name and physical likeness. David “Heavy D” Sparks and David “Diesel Dave” Kiley opened a repair shop for all types of automobiles with the support of two additional men. They shared a number of videos on YouTube, one of which led to an appearance on Jay Leno’s Tonight Show. The Diesel Brothers were then contacted by the Discovery Channel.
The series was renewed for a sixth season on November 15, 2019, and it premiered on December 9, 2019.
On July 16, 2020, it was reported that on August 8, 2020, a three-hour television special titled Diesel Brothers: Monster Jam Breaking World Records would air.
What is the location of Heavydsparks?
Dave Sparks is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based entrepreneur, custom automobile builder, and social media star. Heavy D is his stage moniker. Dave has been fascinated by anything with a motor or wheels since he was a child. He has always pushed the mechanical limits of vehicles, from his first motorcycle, a 1976 Yamaha YZ80, to his most famous design, the Mega Ram Runner.
Is Diesel Brothers still in operation?
The Diesel Brothers have made a comeback. Heavy D and Diesel Dave are officially back for another season after seven seasons of monster truck construction and insane stunts.
Who is the owner of Fremont Island?
Fremont Island, the third largest and only privately owned island in the Great Salt Lake, has been purchased by a group of investors led by diesel truck tycoon David Johnson “Sparks from Heavy D.
As the star of a Discovery Channel show, she is well-known “According to the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands, Diesel Brothers, Sparks, and his associates are requesting an easement across 6 miles of state-owned lakebed to access their new property.
Many conservationists are concerned that the new owners of the 3,000-acre island, which was recorded by Weber County on Feb. 8, will exploit it as an isolated venue for off-roading in overpowering vehicles driven across Ogden Bay.
However, the “According to Cole Cannon, a Salt Lake City lawyer representing the partnership buying the island, G&G Island LLC, the Diesel Brothers show is not affiliated with the island, and Sparks’ partners have yet to decide what to do with the site.
“According to Cannon, the owners have sought for an access permit to determine some acceptable, eco-friendly, low-impact uses of the island that will allow Utahns and tourists alike to journey back in time for light recreation and possibly lodging.
In Utah, where does Heavy D Sparks call home?
Dave Sparks (Heavy D) is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based entrepreneur, custom automobile builder, and social media figure.
What are the possibilities of winning a truck from the Diesel Brothers?
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on April 15, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. ET with a one-hour episode of the Network program “Diesel Brothers Eastern” and ends on May 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET with a one-hour episode of the Network program “Diesel Brothers Eastern” (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Participate:
- Contestants and Finalists Lottery: On or around May 16, 2019, in San Jose, California, the Promotion Administrator will hold a random drawing to choose ten (10) semi-finalists (“Contestants”) from all eligible Purchase Entries and Mail-in Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. On May 23, 2019, two (2) finalists (“Finalists”) will be chosen at random from among the ten (10) Contestants to appear in a live show filmed by Producer and televised by Network on May 27, 2019 to choose a Grand Prize winner (the “Live Show).
- Grand Prize Winner: On May 27, 2019, the two (2) Finalists will compete live on the Diesel Brothers Show in a contest to select the Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Contest). The Contest’s procedure is outlined below, and the Sponsor will choose the location of the Grand Prize Winner Contest events. Furthermore, the Grand Prize Contest’s final date and location are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion.
- Two (2) drivers will race their trucks against each other before to the Live Show for a recorded section that will be played during the Live Show. Representatives from Third Party Compliance will check the results, but the race winner will not be revealed until the piece is shown.
- The Finalists will participate in a coin toss during the Live Show, with each Finalist selecting a sideeg: Finalist “A” is heads, Finalist “B” is tails. If one of the Finalists is unable to attend the live recording after flying to Salt Lake City as outlined in section 6 below, Sponsor or Producer may choose a proxy from the cast to stand in for that Finalist at their sole discretion.
- The Finalist who wins the coin toss gets to pick the driver they believe will win the race. The other driver will be assigned to the remaining Finalist.
- For the Finalist, the pre-recorded race will be replayed, and the victorious truck will be unveiled.
- The Grand Prize will be awarded to the Finalist whose driver wins the race (as defined below).
- Prize, ARV (“Approximate Retail Value”), and Winning Odds:
- Ten (10) Semi-Finalist Prizes will be provided in the form of a cheque for $50.
- Two (2) Finalist Prizes: Each reward includes a trip to Salt Lake City, Utah to take part in a live show event, as well as a chance to win the Grand Prize and meet the Diesel Power Crew. Includes round trip coach air transportation and hotel accommodations (one single occupancy room) for three (3) days and two (2) nights from May 26-28, 2019 (ARV: $2,000 each depending on departure locations) from the major airport nearest winner’s residence (as selected by Producer).
- A (Used) 2018 Chevy Silverado Truck (ARV: $75,000) (the “Vehicle”) plus a one-way travel for the winner to Salt Lake City, Utah to pick up the prize on or before July 30, 2019 The trip includes one-way flight transportation from the main airport closest to the winner’s home to Salt Lake City, UT, as well as one-night hotel accommodations (ARV: up to $1,000). The Grand Prize has a total ARV of $76,000. The Grand Prize Winner may choose to replace the Vehicle with a cash alternative of $35,000 in the form of a check in lieu of the Vehicle. In this case, the Grand Prize’s ARV is $35,000.
All prizes have a total ARV of $80,500. ALL PRIZES, INCLUDING THE GRAND PRIZE VEHICLE, ARE AWARDED “AS IS,” WITH NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, REGARDING THE PRIZE’S QUALITY, MECHANICAL CONDITION, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit in whole or in part, unless otherwise stated.
All Finalists’ travel and lodging arrangements are at the Producer’s sole discretion. If, in the Producer’s sole discretion, air travel is not required due to a winner’s closeness to the prize location, air travel will not be supplied, and the winner will not be compensated in any way. All travel arrangements, including, but not limited to, airline ticket purchases and hotel reservations, must be arranged through Producer’s physical production or travel departments, as appropriate. Travel and lodging are subject to availability and some limitations. All other travel expenses not specifically listed are the responsibility of each Finalist, including but not limited to transportation between each Finalist’s home and the nearest major airport (as determined by Producer), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, necessary travel authorizations, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, or other expenses. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for airline delays, cancellations, or other unanticipated incidents. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced by the Promotion Parties.
The personal appearance portion of the award, as well as the filming and participation in the Live Show, have no monetary value. The actual amount of the travel portion of the Finalist Prize will be determined by airfare fluctuations and departure point. Any discrepancy between the stated and real value will not be compensated.
Finalists are responsible for obtaining necessary travel papers and personal travel insurance before to departure, if requested. The award recipients are solely responsible for any expenses not specified. Sponsor maintains the right to substitute a prize of equal or better value if the Grand Prize, or any component thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason. The Semi-Finalists, Finalists, and Grand Prize winner, as applicable, are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, as well as all other costs connected with accepting or using the prize(s). All aspects of the Vehicle, including but not limited to the color of the exterior and interior, will be determined by the Sponsor. The winner of the Vehicle must be a licensed driver and present proof of insurance at the time of delivery. The winner is solely responsible for the Vehicle’s license, registration, auto insurance, transportation, import and export taxes, and other expenses. The winner of the Vehicle must pick it up from a Sponsor-designated location in Utah, USA. After the winner has been verified, arrangements for delivery or collection of the Vehicle will be established. The Grand Reward Winner must return by July 30, 2019 to pick up the vehicle, or the prize will be forfeited. At least thirty (30) days ahead to travel, a trip must be scheduled. Space availability and blackout dates apply to this trip. All travel arrangements/accommodations are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Air travel will not be given if, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, it is not necessary due to the winner’s proximity to the prize location. All other travel expenses, including but not limited to transportation between winner’s home and major closest airport (as determined by Sponsor), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, or other expenses, are the responsibility of the winner and must be paid with a credit card. Sponsor is not responsible for flight delays, cancellations, or other unforeseen incidents. Sponsor will not replace any tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates that have been lost, mutilated, or stolen.
The amount of qualifying entries received determines the odds of winning a Semi-Finalist Prize in this Promotion. The chances of earning a Finalist Prize are one in ten. The Grand Prize has a 1:3 chance of being won. Only an address inside the Territory will be granted Semi-Finalist and Finalist Prizes if they are claimed properly in line with these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes may not be granted at the Sponsor’s discretion. If selected as a prospective winner, Canadian citizens must successfully answer a timed, mathematical skill-testing question (without the use of any type of mechanical or other aid) in order to claim a prize.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSCRIBERS, LICENSEES, AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECT PROMOTION PARTIES HAVE NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT DUTY OR LIABILITY, VICARIOUS, CONTRIBUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OR PROTECTION OF AN ENTRANT’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IF ANY, AND/OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. ENTRANTS RELEASE, WAIVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND THAT ARE OR MAY BE ASSERTED WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE PROMOTION BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS ALSO AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD THE PROMOTION PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, FEES, AND COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENDING AGAINST ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR THREATS OF CLAIMS ASSERTED AGAINST THE PROMOTION PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION
EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (S)HE HAS READ, FULLY UNDERSTANDED, AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES REGARDING THE LIVE SHOW AND THE OFFICIAL RULES ARE FINAL AND BINDING AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CHALLENGE OR APPEAL BY AGREEING TO COMPETE IN THE PROMOTION.