- Create a new SMS text messaging service.
- 95551 is the recipient of the message.
- In the message field, type the first four digits of your account number. If your account number is 562897-01, for example, enter 562897.
- Wait for an automated response with information on your account balance.
To receive a positive response, it is critical to input the correct account number data and complete the method for sending the message.
It’s also worth noting that, despite the launch of eBill services, your typical electricity bill is still delivered to your postal address.
How to Check KPLC electricity bill via email Service
You can use the eBill email service to check your electricity account balance, receive your electricity statement, and receive your bill due date by e-mail. To properly complete your KPLC electricity bill enquiry through email, you must have access to the Internet.
- Create a new email by logging into your email account.
- In the subject field, type the first part of your Account Number. If your account number is 879833-04, for example, enter 879833.
- To send a blank email message, type “blank” in the subject line.
What is the procedure for checking my KPLC postpay?
How to use the *977# ussd option to check your KPLC bill
- Choose postpaid services (Bill)
- On My Bill, make your selection.
- Put your account number in here.
- A message with your electricity bill and due date will be sent to you.
How do I check the status of my postpaid meter?
How to check the status of your Kenya Power Postpaid Electricity Bill
- You can check your Kenya power postpaid energy bill on your phone from the comfort of your own home.
- Send 32672173 to SMS number 95551, for example, if your meter number is 32672173-98.
How do I check the balance on my Kenya Power prepaid meter?
- Dial Dial #100 on the CONLOG meter box then press # or enter
- Dial 804 then type or # in the HEXING meter box.
- ACTARIS Meter Box ACTARIS Meter Box ACTARIS Meter Box ACTA Enter or # after dialing 100.
- Meter Box from SHENZEN. Enter after pressing 65.
You can use the E-bill service to inquire about your power balance. You can check your electricity account balance and bill due date through SMS or e-mail at any time with E-Bill.
You can use your mobile phone to check your electricity account balance and bill due date with the E-bill SMS service. Follow these simple instructions:
- Create a new text message.
- In the message field, type the first part of your account number. If your account number is 998877-01, for example, simply input 998877.
- This message should be sent to 95551.
- You will receive an instant response with your account balance details in a few seconds. This service is only available on Kenyan networks. It costs 5 shillings more than standard SMS rates.
You can check your electricity account balance and bill due date by e-mail using the E-bill e-mail service. Here are the easy actions to take:
In the subject field, type the first part of your account number. If your account number is 998877-01, for example, simply input 998877.
Bill(at)kplc.co.ke should receive the blank message. You will receive an instant response with your account balance and payment due date within a few minutes.
Also see: 2019 KPLC Paybill Numbers for Postpaid and Prepaid Customers
What is the number on my KPLC postpaid account?
Another great way to check your KPLC account number is to use the Kenya Power USSD code. However, that is only true if you have already used it.
The account number used to pay KPLC bills is saved on the USSD code platform. As a result, if you can’t remember your account number, dial *977# on your phone.
You’ll get a pop-up window with several alternatives right away. For postpaid services, select option 2. (bill payment). To find out your account number, press 1 or 2 on the next screen.
What is the procedure for checking my KPLC bill online for the year 2021?
- Make a fresh e-mail message.
- As with the SMS method, enter the initial part of your KPLC account number. If the number is 987654-32, type 987654.
The steps to check your KPLC bill outlined above are easy and clear. If you have any questions, please call the KPLC contact center or visit your nearest office for further information.
What’s the best way to double-check my KPLC statement?
Follow the procedures below to obtain your KPLC eBill statement.
- Make the subject of the email your KPLC account number.
- To firstname.lastname@example.org, send a blank email.
- Within minutes, you will receive an automatic email containing your complete statement.
How do I find out how much electricity I have left?
- Open the card door of your monitor unit and carefully insert your smart card where your pre-paid meter is positioned.
- Always keep the control box charged by connecting it to a power supply.
- A symbol similar to this appears after inserting the smart card “On the LCD screen, it will be visible. This indicates that the prepaid meter and card are on the same page. To avoid damaging the pre-paid meter, do not remove the smart card while reloading is in progress.
- The user will be notified on the LCD panel after the device has been loaded.
- Credit Units Used in Total: Make a call “You will receive a response immediately if you dial 07 on the keypad and then the blue button.
- If you don’t know your meter number, simply dial it “65, then press the blue button, and the meter number will appear on the screen, which is 11 digits long.
- Balance: To check your prepaid meter balance, simply dial “07 followed by the blue button on the keypad. The amount of money you have available will be shown.
What is the name of my prepaid meter?
The steps to check KPLC Registration Details by SMS are as follows:
Step 2: Type the account number of the meter whose registration details you want to verify into a new message.