In the CESC Kolkata Electricity Bill, what is the RR number? The RR number is listed on the meter board. This is the number of the electrical supply connection.
How do I find out what my RR number is?
I tried to explain things to you using an old bill. The identical procedure may be seen on the official website. Referencing the bill is the best way to obtain any of the three numbers. Furthermore, while paying an internet bill, numbers are quite significant. Your RR number can be easily located on your meter board. So, check your meter board and head over there. So, my personal recommendation is to seek for the RR number on your meter board. Referring to your prior bill for customer ID or account ID is the best alternative. If none of the other options work for you, you can seek assistance from a customer service representative. Know Your BESCOM Account ID/Customer ID is the key. Keep yourself safe and happy.
What does the consumer ID stand for?
a response ( 1 ) The customer ID number is a one-of-a-kind identifier. It is given to each resident who utilizes the service. It aids in the identification of the customer, and the number can be used for a variety of government programs.
What is the best way for me to acquire my Cesc receipt?
Subject to receiving payment confirmation from your bank/card issuing authority through the concerned payment gateway to CESC Limited, you can get the receipt from our website within 2 (two) business days. Please wait at least 2 (two) working days before attempting again, as indicated above.
How can I enter my RR number into Paytm?
To pay your BWSSB water bills online, all you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
Using the Paytm App:
- Open the Paytm app on your phone.
- Select “View More under Recharge and Bill Payments” from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Pay your Home Bills,” select “Water.”
- From the list of water boards, choose ‘Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB)’.
- ‘RR Number’ should be entered.
- You can also opt to give your connection a nickname.
- For example, a house, a shop, and so on.
- To check the amount of your water bill, click ‘Proceed.’
- By clicking on “Bill Facts,” you may see further details about your bill, such as the Due Date, Bill Date, Bill Number, Bill Period, and so on.
- To finish the transaction, choose your preferred payment method, such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, Net Banking, or UPI.
On the Paytm website, you may find the following information:
- Go to the Paytm website and log in.
- Under ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm,’ select “All payment services.”
- Then select ‘Water Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
- You can also look for information about your bill, such as the due date, bill date, and bill number.
- To finish the transaction, choose from the various payment methods: Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, Net Banking, and UPI (UPI is only available with the Paytm App).
By following the above procedures, you may make a BWSSB online payment on Paytm in a matter of seconds. However, these are not the only advantages of using Paytm. Check out the section below to learn about further Paytm advantages.
What is the best way to pay my BESCOM bill online?
How Do I Pay My BESCOM Bill Through Paytm?
- Complete the form using your BESCOM Consumer Id/Account Id. On your BESCOM bill, look for your Consumer ID in the sample bill.
- Fill in the amount.
- Apply your preferred power bill payment promo code to receive Cashback and other benefits.
- Choose from a variety of payment options.
How can I get a copy of my BESCOM bill?
To begin, go to BESCOM’s official website. Then choose ‘View Bill’ from the drop-down menu. Additionally, provide your information, including your user ID and password. After that, pick continue, and you’ll be able to see your bill.
How do I use Google to pay my power bill?
- Go to Google Pay and sign in.
- Slide up from the bottom of the screen.
- In the name of a biller, tap Newtype.
- Tap the name of the billerLink account in the search results.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- You can locate your Customer ID on your physical bill or e-bill if you’re required to input it.