You can use our selective rebate coupon by simply typing in TC500, and you will be eligible for a maximum payback of Rs. 150 on the smallest bill payment of Rs. 30. You can obtain a large rebate in exchange for being a first-time client throughout the season of your APSPDCL online bill payment. Examine our APSPDCL electricity payment offers and apply a similar discount code based on your requirements.
Various Method of APSPDCL Bill Pay
TalkCharge provides a number of options for paying your AP Southern Power bill online. Paying with a credit/debit card from any bank, internet banking, or any UPI method for APSPDCL would all result in an effective bill payment.
APSPDCL Bill Enquiry Support Team
As a result, choose TalkCharge to pay your Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) bill and earn extra cashback and reward points.
What is the Service Number in APSPDCL Electricity Bill?
The service number is the consumer’s unique account number assigned by the APSPDCL board when the new connection is established. It’s also referred to as a consumer number.
What is the cost of 1 Unit of electricity in Andhra Pradesh?
Domestic electricity customers in Andhra Pradesh must pay $1.45 per unit of energy consumed for up to 50 units of power. If you use 50 to 100 units of power, you’ll be charged $2.60 each unit. If you use 100 to 200 units of energy, you must pay $3.60 each unit, and so on. The cost of one unit of power usage rises as the number of units utilized rises.
How to get APSPDCL Bill Payment Receipt?
To obtain your bill payment receipt, follow these simple steps. You must take the following basic steps:
- APSPDCL’s official website may be found here.
- Click ‘Know Your Bill’ on the home page.
- Choose between HT and LT bill payment options.
- Fill in your login information.
- Select the menu option.
- Navigate to Billing and Payments.
- Fill in your Service number and select a month.
- Choose the option to download the bill by clicking on view bill.
How to Apply for a New APSPDCL Electricity Connection?
Apply for a new connection with the APSPDCL power board by following these simple procedures.
- APSPDCL’s home page can be found here.
- ‘Online new connection and registration’ should be selected.
- Depending on your needs, choose between LT and HT connections.
- Fill in all of your information, such as your name, date of birth, address, Adhaar card number, PAN card number, Id proof, residence proof, photo, and so on.
- To continue with your application, click on Registration.
How to Register a Complaint with APSPDCL?
- Visit the APSPDCL’s official website.
- Click on “Register Complaint” on the home page.
- Your choice of complaint type
- Fill in information such as the service number, name, phone number, and email address. Type of complaint, etc.
How can I Transfer my Electricity Connection to Andhra Pradesh?
In Andhra Pradesh, you must apply for a transfer of power connection in person at the local electricity office. All essential documentation must be submitted to the power board’s concerned authority while filling out the application.
How do I use Google to pay my power bill?
- Go to Google Pay and sign in.
- Slide up from the bottom of the screen.
- In the name of a biller, tap Newtype.
- Tap the name of the billerLink account in the search results.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- You can locate your Customer ID on your physical bill or e-bill if you’re required to input it.
Where can I find the customer number on my Maharashtra electricity bill?
On your electricity bill, you can easily find your customer number. You may look it up on any of your past or current bills. To find your consumer number on your Paytm electricity bill, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Paytm’s Electricity Bill Payment page.
- Choose your ‘State’ and ‘Electricity Board’ from the drop-down menus.
- Choose a District/Type (if any)
- To see your Consumer Number on your electricity statement, click on ‘View Sample Bill.’
You can check the amount of your power bill using the consumer number, or you can download a duplicate copy of your copy. Your customer number will be saved in the application once you have paid your power bill through Paytm, making it easy for you to check your bill amount and pay your bills in the future.
In AP, how do I pay my electricity bill?
How to Pay AP Electricity Bills Through Paytm
- Go to the Paytm page for Andhra Pradesh electricity bill payment.
- Choose your electrical panel.
- Please enter your customer number.
- Select ‘Proceed’ from the drop-down menu.
- Use a coupon code to get a discount on your AP online electricity bill payment. Continue with the payment and you’re finished.
How can I get a copy of my electric bill?
Even though Paytm makes checking your power bill amount very straightforward and quick, if you still want to, you may view your bill online at the official website of your electricity board, such as SBPDCL, TSSPDCL, UPPCL, TNEB, APSPDCL, and so on.
Please keep in mind that the procedure of paying your power bill varies from one electricity board to the next, however there are a few key processes that all electricity boards follow:
- Visit the power board’s official website.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Locate and select the ‘View Bill’ option.
- Fill in your customer identification number and other pertinent information.
- If there is a captcha, fill it out and click ‘Proceed/Submit.’
This way of paying your electricity bill may be more complicated than the Paytm option. It is so because you must check in to the electrical board’s official website and request extra information in addition to the customer identification number.
Checking the amount of an electricity bill or viewing a sample electricity bill online is a very straightforward and quick operation. You can check it instantaneously on Paytm or by going to the power board’s official website and logging in to their portal, filling out the form to view the bill and submitting it.
Paytm simply requires your customer identification number, which can be found on any of your past bills, to check the amount of your electricity bill. You may discover the location of your customer identity bill on your electricity bills by looking at a sample bill on Paytm.
In India, how do I pay my electricity payment online?
What Is The Best Way To Pay Your Electricity Bill Online?
- Select the electricity board by clicking on it.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu with all of the states.
- Choose your state.
- Select your power supply.
- Fill in your customer’s phone number.
- Fill in the amount.
- Choose from a variety of promo codes to receive cashback and other benefits.
- Select your preferred mode of payment.
How can I pay my electricity bill on HP’s website?
How to Pay HPSEBL Bills Online Using Paytm
- Go to Paytm’s HPSEBL bill payment website.
- Enter your 12-digit consumer identification number.
- To continue, click the Proceed button.
- To get money back, use a coupon code.
- Choose a payment option and complete the transaction.
- You’ve completed the HPSEBL bill payment process.
In Tneb, where can I get my consumer number?
Your consumer number is a service number that may be found on the white meter card attached to your previous TNEB bill receipt.
What does the consumer ID stand for?
Alternatively, you can go to the nearest electricity board office where you’re registered as a consumer and present the necessary information. The official will be able to access your information and share the consumer ID with you once you’ve provided it.
FAQs on How to Find Consumer Number in Electricity Bill?
What is the purpose of knowing the consumer number?
The customer number, also known as the consumer ID, is a unique identifier that identifies the energy connection that has been assigned to a certain consumer. This number is necessary for both online bill payment and complaint submission. As a result, knowing this quantity is critical.
What is the service number on an Andhra Pradesh power bill?
In Andhra Pradesh, the APSPDCL service number is known as the consumer number or consumer ID. It’s a 13-digit number that’s unique to each connection.
Is the bill number the same as the consumer number?
The customer number and the bill number are not the same. The bill number is the bill’s serial number, which is scheduled to vary with each new bill generation. The customer number or consumer ID, on the other hand, is generated and allocated to a specific consumer by the electricity board and is used to identify the connection.
In Madhya Pradesh, what is the consumer number on the electricity bill?
In Madhya Pradesh, the consumer number on an electrical bill is a 13-digit unique customer identification number.
What is the UPPCL electricity bill’s consumer number?
On a UPPCL power bill, the ‘Account Number’ is the consumer number.
What is the location of my electrical account number?
An MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number) or energy meter serial identifier is a unique number that identifies the meter at your residence. This number can usually be located on the bottom left of your utility bill. You can normally locate the number on the front of your meter, near the barcode. If you can’t locate this number, contact your supplier, who will be able to provide you with it.