BET Plus is a premium streaming service focused on and for African-Americans. It comes from the cable TV network BET (Black Entertainment Television), which is owned by ViacomCBS, which also owns Paramount Plus.
BET Plus is a television network that broadcasts in the United States.
Tyler Perry Studios and Paramount Streaming, a division of Paramount Global, operate BET+ (pronounced “BET plus”), an over-the-top SVOD service. On June 24, 2019, the service was first announced, and on September 19, 2019, it went live.
BET+ will be the official home of Tyler Perry programming as part of BET’s entire arrangement with Perry, and will contain both original films and television series from the BET programme catalogue. Will Packer and Tracy Oliver have also agreed to produce original content for the streaming service.
Viacom’s 2017 recovery strategy included acquiring and investing in digital assets, which included BET+. Viacom bought the free streaming platform Pluto TV on March 4, 2019, and launched multiple channels branded after Viacom-owned cable networks and IPs, including BET-branded channels, prior to the introduction of BET+.
BET+ is available on which streaming service?
BET is now available on DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, Philo, and YouTube TV, among other streaming platforms.
Is BET Plus included in my cable package?
- After a week of free trial, a BET Plus subscription costs $9.99 per month. is the network’s black-focused entertainment streaming service.
- BET Plus is the BET cable network’s streaming service, allowing you to watch nearly all of the network’s programming, movies, live specials, and more.
How can I obtain BET+ for free?
- On your computer, go to the BET+ website.
- To begin your free trial, click “Start Your Free Trial.”
- Please enter your email address, password, and any personal information.
- Tap Submit after selecting your payment method.
- If you do not cancel your subscription within 7 days, BET+ will charge you monthly after that. You have the option to cancel at any time.
This offer is only available to new users, and you should be informed that the BET + package comes with the following terms and conditions:
After the trial period ends, your card will be charged $9.99 per month.
Is BET Plus available with Comcast?
According to the companies, ViacomCBS Inc. and Comcast Cable have agreed to a new multi-year distribution arrangement that would keep ViacomCBS’ broadcast, cable, and streaming services available to Xfinity subscribers.
ViacomCBS’ linear networks, including CBS Television Network, BET, CBS Sports Network, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Pop TV, Smithsonian Channel, and Showtime, will be renewed under the agreement. In addition, for the first time, ViacomCBS’ streaming service BET Plus will be available on Xfinity platforms, and Comcast customers will have access to ViacomCBS’ other streaming services, including Paramount Plus, Pluto TV, and Showtime OTT.
Comcast has over 18 million video subscriber relationships in the United States, all of whom will continue to have access to ViacomCBS’ broadcast, entertainment, news, and sports programmes as a result of this agreement.