Keep an eye out for a service outage.
- Please log in to My Account.
- After you’ve signed in, go to the Overview page and scroll down to Services, then click the Status Center link.
- At the top of the My Account page, click the Devices tab, then the Status Center link under Common Solutions.
Why isn’t Comcast Internet working?
Unplug your equipment for one minute, then reconnect it. Many connectivity difficulties can be resolved by powercycling or rebooting. Go to the Billing page in My Account to make sure your account is up to date on payments (you may be asked to sign in using your Xfinity ID and password first).
Why isn’t my internet up and running?
Restart your computer or device. Tap Network & internet or Connections in the Settings app. These settings may differ depending on your device. Turn off Wi-Fi and turn on mobile data to see if there’s a change. If not, turn off your mobile data and turn on your Wi-Fi, then check again.
What is the cause of the internet outage?
A total or partial loss of internet services is known as an Internet outage, Internet blackout, or Internet shutdown. Censorship, cyberattacks, natural disasters, police or security service activities or blunders are all possible causes.
Large areas may experience blackouts or slowdowns if submarine communications cables are disrupted. Because of the restricted number of high-capacity links, countries with a less established Internet infrastructure are more vulnerable.
According to one line of research, the Internet has a “hub-like” core structure that makes it resilient to random node losses but vulnerable to focused attacks on essential components, such as highly connected nodes or “hubs.”
How can I reactivate my Comcast internet service?
Using My Account Online to restart your Xfinity Gateway
- Select Manage Internet from the drop-down menu.
- To start troubleshooting, select Restart Modem.
- To restart your modem, select Start Troubleshooting.
Do I have access to the internet right now?
After pressing the Start button, type settings. Select Network & Internet from the Settings menu. At the top, you’ll see the status of your network connection. You can instantly check the status of your network connection in Windows 10.
What is the procedure for restarting my Comcast router?
To restart your Xfinity router manually, follow these steps:
- Locate the “Reset button,” which can be found on the router’s front or back.
- Keep the button pressed for at least five seconds.
- Your router will be reset and restarted after you release the button.
What’s the best way to get a human at Xfinity?
Comcast Customer Service: How to Get a Live Rep
- Comcast can be reached at (800) 266-2278.
- When presented with a selection of automatic options, press “#.”
- Select the department in which you’d want to chat with a live person.
- Wait on hold patiently as the system connects you with a live representative.