You have several possibilities for finding the content:
For English-language content:
- Select CraveTM from the Crave & more category by pressing the on demand button on your remote (or going to the On Demand section in the menu).
- Press SELECT on your remote to change to channel 1310 (HD) or 310 (SD).
- Press the apps button on your remote (or go to the Apps section in the menu), then find and pick the Crave app.
You’ll need to check in with your MyBell username and password the first time you use the Crave app.
Please keep in mind:
Crave will be added to your monthly data use if you watch it using the app.
For content in French, go to:
- Select Crave FR from the French- Crave & more category by pressing the on demand button on your remote (or going to the On Demand section in the menu).
- Press SELECT on your remote to change to channel 1159 (HD) or 159 (SD).
CraveTM is compatible with receiver models 9241, 9400, 9500, or 7500 (model number can be found on the front of the receiver) that are connected to high-speed Internet (2 Mbps download speed or faster).
To view the on-demand programming, customers with a 9241 or 9400 receiver will need an Internet connector. More information on Internetconnectors can be found here.
If you don’t have one of the supported receivers, you can use the Fibe TV app to access Crave.
To find the Crave content on your receiver, follow these steps:
- One of the following methods can be used to launch the On Demand service:
- On your remote control, press the On Demand or Movies button (oriTV on older remotes).
- On the on-screen guide, select channel 1000 (HD).
- Select On Demand from the menu on your remote.
For content in French:
- One of the following methods can be used to launch the On Demand store:
- On the on-screen guide, select channel 1800 (HD).
On Bell Satellite TV, what channel is CraveTV?
CraveTV is available on channel 1310 for Bell Fibe TV subscribers and channel 523 for Bell Aliant FibreOP TV subscribers on its set-top boxes. CraveTV will be available on select Bell Satellite TV set-top boxes in early 2015, and will be available online and on smartphones and tablets to all Bell TV and Bell Aliant TV subscribers.
Bell is Canada’s largest communications provider, offering wireless, TV, Internet, home phone, and corporate communications services to both individuals and businesses. Bell Media is Canada’s major multimedia firm, having significant holdings in television, radio, and digital media. BCE Inc., based in Montral, owns 100% of Bell (TSX, NYSE: BCE). Please visit Bell.ca for additional details.
Bell Let’s Talk supports mental health in Canada through national awareness and anti-stigma campaigns, such as Clara’s Big Ride for Bell Let’s Talk and Bell Let’s Talk Day, as well as considerable Bell financing for community care and access, research, and workplace programs. Visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk for more information.
What are the steps for adding apps to MyBell Satellite?
How to Install and Download Apps
- Go to the main menu and choose Apps.
- Select the Google Play store from the Apps & Games menu.
- Select Install after searching the Play Store for an app to install.
- Allow time for the app to download and install.
- On the remote, press the Apps button.
Is Crave available on Bell TV?
Crave is available through Bell Mobility as a monthly subscription on your Bell bill or as a 24-month bonus when you sign up for an unlimited Ultimate plan.
Thousands of hours of the top shows and movies from Crave, HBO, HBO Max, Showtime, and more are available in the Crave content library*.
Why can’t I get Crave to play on my television?
The Crave app will no longer be supported and will cease to function on earlier versions of Samsung Orsay and some Tizen models as of October 18, 2021, due to technical constraints.
Is it possible to download apps on Bell TV?
The applications are included in your Fibe TV subscription at no additional cost, but they will count toward your Internet usage at the same download and upload rates as using the Internet on your PC.
What is the procedure for updating my Bell satellite receiver?
System update is the option to choose.
- Go to the main menu and pick Settings from the drop-down menu. The system will look for a new version.
- Select Settings from the Device section at the bottom of the page. The system will look for a new version.
- Select Preferences for the Device. The system will look for a new version.
- System update is the option to choose.
What steps do I need to take to get Amazon Prime on my Bell Satellite TV?
Without any additional equipment, you can watch Prime Video on your 4K Whole Home PVR (ViP 5662). To access the App Menu, press Apps on your Bluetooth slim remote. To open the app, scroll to the right until you find the Prime Video icon and select it.
What makes Crave different from Crave on Demand?
No, the only difference (aside from the billing company) is that customers who subscribe through a television provider get access to the service via their television provider’s set-top box (where supported), which includes on-demand and linear channels, as well as the Crave app and website.
What devices will Cravetv be compatible with?
Crave will be available for free on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV, PCs, Samsung SmartTVs, Roku devices, PlayStation 4 and 5 devices, and On Demand through your set-top box.