How can I connect my Bell Satellite remote control to my television?
Make sure the batteries are charged and that there are no obstacles between your remote and the receiver before you begin. Find out more.
Follow these instructions to program your Bell Satellite TV remote if it isn’t controlling your receiver properly, or if you recently got a replacement remote.
- On the front of the receiver, press SYS INFO.
- Hold down the SAT button until the SAT, TV, AUX, and VCR lights up.
- SAT should be released. It’ll begin to flash.
- Choose a number between 0 and 16 at random and enter it. This will reset the remote’s frequency of communication with the receiver.
- Make a note of it. The number you picked will be displayed in the remote address field on the System Info screen.
- Click the Done button. You’ll be able to control the receiver at this point.
TVs and other devices
- Find your TV’s remote programming code (PDF 3.41 MB).
- Press and hold the TV button until the SAT, AUX, and VCR lights come on.
- Turn on the television. It’ll begin to flash.
- Press # after entering one of the codes for your TV model. Three times should be flashed on the television.
- Make an attempt to control your television. Use one of the other codes from the list if it doesn’t work.
- Find your device’s remote programming code (PDF 3.41 MB).
- Hold the AUX button down until the SAT, TV AUX, and VCR lights up.
- AUX should be released. It’ll begin to flash.
- Enter one of your device’s codes, then hit #. The AUX button should light up three times.
- Attempt to take control of the other device. Use one of the other codes from the list if it doesn’t work.
You can enter the number 1 as the code in step 4 if you want to utilize a third-party universal remote. When configuring Bell Satellite TV remotes, this is the most frequent setting used by remote manufacturers. If it doesn’t work, please contact the manufacturer of your remote for assistance, since Bell is unable to service remotes that we do not provide.
Without a code, how do you program a TV remote?
Without codes, programming a universal remote is simple. The steps are as follows:
- On the TV you want to link to the remote, press the ‘Power’ button.
- Hold down the ‘LED’ button until it illuminates.
- Press the ‘TV’ button on the remote. The light should blink once before remaining on.
- While aiming towards the TV, press the ‘Power’ button.
- Keep your hands in this posture until the TV switches off.
- To begin, press the ‘Enter’ key.
The light from the LED light will now be turned off. If this happens, your TV’s remote has been successfully programmed. If you wish to program TV remotes, this is the simplest method to use.
How can I get my bell remote to control the volume of my television?
How to utilize the Fibe TV remote control’s volume control
- To increase the volume, press vol up.
- To lower the volume, press vol down.
- To reduce the volume to zero, press mute.
How can I get my bell remote to turn off my television?
Press and hold the choices button for three seconds, until the green light blinks twice, and then enter 0000 to delete the programming for your TV but not the Fibe HD receiver.
The Fibe TV Slim remote may be customized to turn on and off your TV as well as regulate the volume. Programming codes can be found in the handbook (PDF 70.28 KB) and online (PDF 70.28 KB). Unfortunately, while we do our best to accommodate most television brands and models, some may not be supported.
How do you get your TV’s four-digit code?
You’ll need to look up the 4 digit code for your TV in the universal remote’s user manual. To find your code in the table, look for your device’s brand and model.
How can I locate the TV code on my television?
Follow the procedures below to unlink any connected devices. Remember that if you want to link a device again after it’s been removed, you’ll need to enter a new code.
Unlink using your Smart TV or streaming device
- Open the YouTube app on your Smart TV or streaming device.
- Select the Linked Devices option.
- To unlink all devices at once, select Unlink all devices.
Unlink using your phone or tablet
- Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- Choose a photo for your profile.
- Select the option to watch on TV.
- Select Delete Devices from the drop-down menu.
- To uninstall the attached Smart TV or streaming device, tap DELETE.
How do you code a search function for all remote controls?
Looking for One-For-All URC10820 Universal Remote Codes
- Turn on the TV and the remote control, then push the TV button once.
- Hold the SET button down until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then let go.
- Choose a test function from the list below, or skip to step 4 and use the default test function (POWER).
Is it possible to program a remote control without turning on the television?
A universal remote is a remote that, once programmed, can replace the remote that came with your television. While it’s best to have the TV on while programming is suggested, you can do it even if it’s turned off.
What is the best way to link my phone receiver to my television?
Using an HDMI cable, connect the receiver to the TV.
NOTE: You can alternatively connect the receiver to the TV using component video and composite audio connections or composite audio/video cables.
- Connect the receiver to a power socket and turn on the TV. Your receiver will automatically turn on and display connecting instructions after 2 minutes.
- Connect the transmitter to the Fibe modem with an Ethernet connection and to a power outlet with the power adapter provided.
- Switch on the transmitter.
- Within 2 minutes, the Wi-Fi LED on the transmitter will be solid green or flashing green.
- On the front of the transmitter, press the WPS button. The green light at the bottom of the screen will begin to flash.
- Return to your receiver and tap OK within 2 minutes.
- The transmitter will reconnect with the receiver, and the receiver will restart. When your receiver is ready to use, you’ll notice a Fibe TV logo on your TV and a green Wi-Fi signal light on your receiver. To watch TV, press SELECT.
What is the procedure for resetting a bell remote?
- Make sure your FibreOP TV receiver is turned on.
- Place your FibreOP TV remote in front of your television.
- For 3 seconds, press and hold the OPTIONS button until the green TV light blinks twice.
- Using the number buttons on your remote, dial 0000. You have 10 seconds to enter the code.
- The remote has been reset to factory defaults.
Note that no television is programmed from the factory. To operate the volume and power button on your TV, you’ll need to reconfigure your remote.