How do I get my Directv remote to sync with my receiver again?
Make sure your receiver and remote are paired.
- Genie, Genie Mini, or Wireless Genie Mini should be pointed at with the remote.
- On your remote, press and hold MUTE and ENTER at the same time.
- Applying IR/RF Setup appears on the screen. The remote has been synchronized.
What’s the deal with my Directv remote not working with my receiver?
Reset the receiver and the remote control Try resetting the receiver and remote control if the buttons on your remote aren’t responding. A red button can be found on the side of most DIRECTV receivers or inside the access card door. Hold down the red button until the receiver turns back on.
What is the procedure for resetting my Directv remote control?
Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the remote’s light flashes three times to restore factory settings on DIRECTV remotes. Then hit SELECT and enter 981. When the remote is reset, it will flash four times to indicate that it has been reset.
What is the procedure for programming my Directv remote to control my television?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the DIRECTV STREAM app on your TV.
- Select Settings, then System.
- Select Remote & Devices, then Program Your Remote from the drop-down menu.
- Select the brand of TV or sound bar you want to add.
- To finish, simply follow the steps.
What’s the best way to program my genie remote to work with my receiver?
On your remote, press MENU. Select Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote from the drop-down menu. Choose the device you want to use the remote to control. To finish programming, follow the on-screen prompts.
My DirecTV remote won’t change the channel.
- A solid green light indicates that the batteries are in good condition.
- A fast flickering green light indicates that the batteries are functioning properly but that they may need to be replaced soon.
- Your remote requires fresh batteries if it has a slow, blinking green light or no light at all. Replace the batteries by removing the battery cover and replacing them with two fresh AA batteries.
Change Mode on the Remote
- Slide the mode switch all the way to the left to the DIRECTV symbol at the top of the remote.
- Change the input mode if your remote controls your receiver but not other devices. Toggle the input symbol on the mode switch (for example TV, AV1, or AUX).
How do I get my AT&T remote to sync again?
After your AT&T device is turned on and ready, follow these ten simple steps to set up your AT&T TV remote:
1. Remove the battery tag from the remote’s back.
2. Turn on the television.
3. Select the correct input with your remote’s “Input” or “Source” buttons.
4. Look for on-screen cues to guide you through the entire process.
5. Point your remote at the device and simultaneously push and hold the “Fast Forward” and “Rewind” keys for three seconds.
6. Wait for a message confirming that your remote has been paired and is ready to use.
7. To sign in, choose your in-home Wi-Fi and enter your User ID and password.
8. Decide where you’ll watch TV with your AT&T device.
9. To utilize Hey Google, connect your Google account (if you have one).
Start watching your favorite shows now!
How can I program my DirecTV rc73 remote control?
You won’t need an extra Genie or Genie Mini for DirecTV services if you have a DirecTV Ready TV and a Genie DVR.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Make a beeline for your Genie DVR using the remote.
- Hold down the Mute and Enter buttons at the same time. Let go of the buttons when the green light blinks twice.
- “Appling IR/RF configuration” will appear on your TV.
- On the DirecTV Ready TV, turn it on.
- Hold down the Mute and Select buttons at the same time. Let release of the buttons when the green light blinks twice more.
- Enter your TV’s manufacturer code here.
- 54000 is the Samsung code.
- Use the DirecTV lookup tool to find more about other manufacturers.
- Your remote should be paired and ready to use at this point.
What is the procedure for obtaining the code for your television?
Look for the code.
- On your Smart TV or streaming device, launch the YouTube app.
- Scroll down to the TV code link. Your television will display a blue TV code.
- Prepare your phone or tablet and follow the instructions in the “Enter the code” section below.