1. Open BPI Online or the BPI Mobile app and navigate to “Payments/Load” is a phrase that means “payments/load.”
2. Make a decision “Pay your bills.”
3. Complete the form and choose an enrolled biller.
4. Confirm the transaction’s information. Make a click on “Verify.”
5. Select your Mobile Key or One-Time PIN (OTP) after entering your Mobile Key or OTP “Send it in.”
Please keep in mind that your payment is deducted from your account in real-time. Your payment will appear on the merchant’s record within 1-3 banking days of the transaction date, depending on the merchant’s policy.
What is the best way to pay my Manila Water bill online?
Through a web-based client application called My Manila Water App, around 7 million customers of East Zone concessionaire Manila Water may now enquire about their outstanding balances, know their current billings, and even pay their bills from the comfort of their homes and offices (MMWA).
“We fully recognize the need for mobile applications that our customers can use to reduce travel and exposure to the COVID-19 in physical payment centers; thus, we are launching the My Manila Water App to make it more convenient for them,” says Jeric Sevilla, Manila Water’s Corporate Strategic Affairs Group Head. “Our clients can also directly lodge their problems, requests, and enquiries through this app.”
The app, according to Sevilla, is not only available to residential clients, but also to commercial and industrial accounts.
“We will release a downloadable version of the app in the coming months as we continue to add more features and expand it to include service advisories and interruptions; news and updates; traffic advisories, checking and tracking the locations of any of our ongoing activities such as pipelaying, emergency repairs, and maintenance activities, among others,” Sevilla said.
Customers only need to go to https://my.manilawater.app/ and enter their account verification information from any of their bills from the previous six months.
Manila Water has launched its SMS Bill Inquiry and Bill on Demand services in recent months, which consumers can continue to use.
Manila Water is a private concessionaire of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System that provides water and wastewater services to Marikina, Pasig, Taguig, Makati, San Juan, Mandaluyong, and portions of Quezon City and Manila, as well as Rizal Province.
What is the Maynilad bill’s reference number?
- Your contract account number should be entered here. This eight-digit number can be found on your Maynilad statement of account. Call the Maynilad Hotline 1626 if you don’t have a copy of your water bill.
- Make a strong password (with a lower case letter, upper case letter, and a special character). Type the account name exactly as it appears on the Maynilad billing statement in the first and last name fields.
- Maynilad will send you a validation code through email. Fill out the form on the My Water Bill enrollment page using this code.
What is BPI reference number?
The reference number is usually your biller’s account number. This page contains a list of billers as well as information about the reference number needed for enrollment.
Is Manila Water the same as Maynilad?
Maynilad Water Services, Inc., or Maynilad, is the water and wastewater provider for the cities and municipalities that make up the West Zone of the Philippines’ Greater Manila Area. It is the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System’s agent and contractor (MWSS). Maynilad is one of Metro Manila’s two private water providers, the other being Manila Water.
Maynilad, which was founded in 1997, now serves nearly 9 million people in the cities of Caloocan, Las Pias, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Paraaque, Pasay, and Valenzuela, as well as most of Manila and portions of Quezon City and Makati west of the Metro Manila Skyway. Outside of Metro Manila, it serves the cities of Cavite, Bacoor, and Imus, as well as the towns of Kawit, Noveleta, and Rosario in Cavite Province.
What is the best way to tell if my Manila Water bill has been paid?
You can check your unpaid balance ( “After successful validation and enrollment of Your account(s) with Manila Water, you can access your outstanding balance for the current billing period via MY.MANILAWATER.APP.
We also provide the following services in addition to giving you access to your outstanding balance ( “Through this Online Channel, we provide the following services:
- Subscription and unsubscription to Manila Water’s SMS and email alerts and warnings;
In the event that there is a discrepancy between your Statement of Account ( “The data reflected in the Statement of Account (“Statement of Account”) supplied to You through Our read and bill service and the Outstanding Balance reflected in the Online Channel will prevail.
The Online Channel includes a link to a list of approved third-party payment processors ( “Manila Water’s Third-Party Payment Facility/ies” You acknowledge that Manila Water is not linked with the Third-Party Payment Facility in any manner. The data, information, products, and services offered by the Third-Party Payment Facility are their property, and you agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any intellectual property belonging to any Third-Party Payment Facility, including but not limited to trademarks.
How do I pay my Maynilad bill using BDO online?
When you log into your Maynilad account, you’ll notice a pay now option in the upper right corner. It offers a drop-down selection of banks from which to choose, and when you select your favorite bank, it will take you to that bank’s website.
In this example, BDO will be the favored bank. The following is a step-by-step explanation on how to pay your Maynilad bill using the BDO App.
1. Open the BDO App and log in.
2. Add Maynilad to your biller list.
Note: Biller enrollment is a one-time operation. You can proceed directly to Maynilad Bills the next time you pay your Maynilad Bills “Choose Maynilad as your biller under “Bills Payment.”
3. Now that you’ve registered Maynilad as a biller, you can move on to the next step “Pay your bills”
- Choose “Maynilad Water Services Inc” to pay this company/biller. Check the Contract Account Number to make sure it’s correct.
4. BDO will send you an email confirming your payment transaction.