- If you have multiple accounts, use the account selector at the top to choose which one you wish to see.
- It will show you your previous bill activities as well as your current bill. Expand areas to see more information.
- Select Billing & payments history or the History tab to view past bills for up to 36 billing periods.
Is it possible to pay my AT&T bill in the store?
At every AT&T pay station, you can pay with a debit/credit card, cash, or check. These pay terminals can be found at various AT&T stores.
Is it possible to pay your AT&T bill at Walmart?
Walmart has links with over 15,000 billers, allowing you to pay a wide range of bills. Auto, cable, credit cards, electric, gas, insurance, loans, mortgages, phones, rent, utilities, and other bills can all be paid online. In the Walmart app, go to the Money Services section and search for a biller.
What is the best way to pay my AT&T bill?
Choose how you’ll pay your AT&T bill: Using our app or mobile site, calling our automated system, or simply texting are all options. There are a few other options for paying your cellular bill.
- To pay with a bank account, press 1, and to pay with a debit or credit card, press 2.
Is it possible to pay my AT&T payment at Kroger?
Paying your AT&T U-verse cable and internet bill at your local Money Services will save you time.
If you’re a subscriber who uses AT&T U-verse on the go or at home, you can conveniently pay your bill at your local Money Services. Whether it’s a one-time or recurring payment, come to Money Services and our helpful staff will take care of the rest. You can pay with cash, check, or debit card at an AT&T U-verse payment center.
Money Services is located near you in the Kroger Family of Stores, so you may pay your AT&T U-verse bills while getting your groceries. You can also save money by downloading discounts and promotions* if you use your Shopper’s Card. Longer weekend and evening hours allow you to pay your U-verse cable and internet subscription whenever and whenever you want. Why not use our convenient shop locator to locate your nearest Money Services location right now?
AT&T accepts what types of payments?
- Make a payment by going to Make a payment. Learn how to reset or update your account’s passcode if you’ve forgotten it.
- Choose the bill you want to pay if you manage multiple accounts. Repeat these instructions for each account if you want to pay more than one bill.
- Examine the payment amount and make any required adjustments. If you need to utilize various payment methods or pay on separate dates, select Split this payment.